Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter #151

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    I noticed ... oops!
    Yes me too. And I receive the newsletter again on Friday.

My newsletter e-mail I received 16hrs ago contained this: http://email-elitedangerous.com/3F35...2CCE80/cr.aspx - no formatting at all.
    Also, it's a week old.

Something went wrong?

Received 9:01am Saturday morning labeled newsletter #150.
    'Once OS X has been updated to support OpenGL compute shaders, or other technical options are available to us, we will certainly be very keen on supporting that platform.'

So where is this "construction convoy" in Zearla system? I went there and found nothing...

Originally Posted by Mysturji View Post (Source)
    Me neither.
    I read somewhere that Planet Coaster Beta was released today, so I suspect the culprit is Zero Bandwidth.
    Has shown up now. Arrived during the night, so "too much happening" is a likely culprit. All good now.
    "Adventure is just bad planning."

live stream at 7, can someone link it for me please.
    the newsletter link dont work,been subscribed for ages,i've unsubscribed then resubscribed still no newsletter ?

Link in the 1st post over here ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...MT-Cabin-Fever

(click race banner for details)

Originally Posted by Gimi View Post (Source)
    Hmm.
    Something go wrong this time? Didn't receive the newsletter (spam filter checked by the way).
    Anyone else?
    I never got it either. Maybe its some sort of black Friday bug because i tried ordering the black paint jobs and that never worked either for some reason. Will try again later

EDIT: Just been watching Kerrash Landing stream and he's just said theres no newsletter this week so that explains it

No newsletter this week?

I had to console myself with two new paint jobs: "Flash" for the Vulture and the Anaconda "Vibrant" paint pack. If you guys at Frontier REALLY want my money: start churning out decals!

Originally Posted by Jaiotu View Post (Source)
    No newsletter this week?

I had to console myself with two new paint jobs: "Flash" for the Vulture and the Anaconda "Vibrant" paint pack. If you guys at Frontier REALLY want my money: start churning out decals!
    Newsletter will surely come today

Originally Posted by Jaiotu View Post (Source)
    No newsletter this week?

Decals will be a bold move from Frontier for sure

No newsletter? Has Thanksgiving become an excuse for non-US based developers to slack off as well?
    'Once OS X has been updated to support OpenGL compute shaders, or other technical options are available to us, we will certainly be very keen on supporting that platform.'

Just got email from frontier, I thought it was this week Newsletter, but

Black friday offer email
    Commander Rinna "Arka" Satyanagari

Belajar Bahasa Jepang

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast