Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter #151

Thaaaaanks...

Flimley

Originally Posted by elliv View Post (Source)
    Just got email from frontier, I thought it was this week Newsletter, but

Black friday offer email
    Already received yesterday

Newsletter today ?

I don't know why I thought there would be something in the newsletter. Maybe it was silent hype.

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Newsletter today ?
    Just recieved Newsletter #152 in my inbox around 40 min ago ....hopefully yours has arrived as well

Originally Posted by vermu View Post (Source)
    I don't know why I thought there would be something in the newsletter. Maybe it was silent hype.
    Yeah. It's got a bit of a winding-things-up vibe. Looking forward to the next publicity splurge.

Frontier must be seriously short staffed if they had to push that newsletter back! This game is the only game I play but sometimes I wish it was made by a larger company!

Still waiting for my email notification for #152. Oddly enough, my Black Friday and Cyber Monday mails seemed to have no trouble turning up the same day.

Originally Posted by amigacooke View Post (Source)
    Still waiting for my email notification for #152. Oddly enough, my Black Friday and Cyber Monday mails seemed to have no trouble turning up the same day.
    Me either- can anyone provide a "view in browser" link to Newsletter #152?

Originally Posted by Komemiute View Post (Source)
    Me either- can anyone provide a "view in browser" link to Newsletter #152?
    I'd rather not provide the link as "funny" CMDRs can unsubscribe you, as it is a link tied to your account.
    ...that being said here are screenshots of Elite Dangerous Newsletter #152 ...(not perfect but it is something)

Colonia Expansions Intiative link:

Christmas Carriers Convoy link:

CMDR Theseus Rorschach's stunning pictures documenting his travels thought the Galaxy link:

link to CMDR Arithion's blueprints for Elite Dangerous ships:

...high quality blue prints at this link:

Didn't receive anything until now

But nothing new in the 'news'letter

BTW: thank you for sharing, Cmdr o7

Poor Zac, he's got his goofy owl face going while Ed Lewis photoshopped in a prime example of his infamous "blue steel" look. Play fair Edward!

Still not got mine (harrumph) ... normally get it really promptly so not quite sure what's changed. Perhaps they're sending them out to subscribers in reverse order this week?

Got newsletter 152 also on my email, hope news of Season 3 (Beta) come soon, canīt upgrade another (Steam) account on this computer to Horizons before FD Horizons account is upgraded to Season 3.
    I want different launchers for different Seasons to remember my logins to make them quick. Wonder if there is many with shared computers or alt accounts in same situation.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast