View Poll Results: Do you want a new Elite Badge

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

89 90.82%
  • No

9 9.18%
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Badge

Did reach elite on the c64 but didn't get the badge

Originally Posted by Duncan_Gray View Post (Source)
    a £300,000 pledge to E kickstarter will sort the deal, anything less
    At this price, I prefer the original in solid gold

The 7th

Hello all...... Looks like I am number 7. I am the proud owner of a gold badge. I reached a rating of Elite on my trusty Commodore 64. I have all 26 versions of Elite, and my badge.

Cool Now Thats A Collection!

Hi loudscotsbloke
    Welcome to the forum. My word, that is an awesome collection you have there!

If I may ask, do you still have the original machines they all ran on by any chance?

Lovely badge too

Originally Posted by loudscotsbloke View Post (Source)
    Hello all...... Looks like I am number 7. I am the proud owner of a gold badge. I reached a rating of Elite on my trusty Commodore 64. I have all 26 versions of Elite, and my badge.

You are a purist Elite. Awesome

Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post (Source)
    Hi loudscotsbloke

If I may ask, do you still have the original machines they all ran on by any chance?

Lovely badge too
    Flirt. Hello bigboy. Nice boxset.

Holy poop, that's some collection!!!

Oh my.... Elite and Elite and Elite and Elite and Elite and ......

Is this where we stop...

...or will it be the Dirty Dozen

Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post (Source)
    Hi loudscotsbloke

Lovely badge too
    You know me already!! I do indeed have most of the machines in my collection to run these games, in there original manor, on the real hardware. I have about 50 machines in my collection, ranging from the ZX80 to the Acorn Archimedes.

As you can see, I also collect Elite Been a big fan since seeing it on my mates BBC all those years ago. I had to wait almost a year before I could get it on my Commodore 64. It took me a long time to achieve Elite status.

Originally Posted by crabjam View Post (Source)
    Holy poop, that's some collection!!!
    Took me 6 years to collect them all

I realise there would be an copyright issue, but would Frontier be happy for people to 3d print there own badges?

Well it was of our era....

Originally Posted by loudscotsbloke View Post (Source)

As a loudscotsbloke and a Commodore 64 badge holder did you orginally hail from Glasgow and get ranked 11th?

Found my Elite badge!!!!

Ever since E was announced on kickstarter I have been looking for my original Elite Badge. Well, I have now found it hidden in my loft. It was in a blue box, which I think it was sent it but can't really remember.

Anyway so glad I've found it and now can't wait to get stuck into Elite Dangerous.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast