Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 49525354

Thread: EDDI Scripts and EDDI enabled VA Commands Thread

Searching for a way to somewhat summarize mission cargo, and calculate it against available cargo space.
    It's for easy use of delivery/fetch missions BEFORE you actually got the cargo.

Like 'Calculate necessary cargo' command, and it should return the free space summing up all cargo which would be necessary to fulfill your 5 fetch missions you already accepted.

Wouldn't be surprised if one actually has already done this...?

Originally Posted by punkerich View Post (Source)
    Searching for a way to somewhat summarize mission cargo, and calculate it against available cargo space.
    It's for easy use of delivery/fetch missions BEFORE you actually got the cargo.

Like 'Calculate necessary cargo' command, and it should return the free space summing up all cargo which would be necessary to fulfill your 5 fetch missions you already accepted.

Wouldn't be surprised if one actually has already done this...?
    Cargo Monitor properties makes the solution rather trivial. If you've noticed in the Cargo Monitor tab, there's a column titled 'Need' that does just that.

You can total them up with a simple script...

Code:
    {set need to 0}
    {for cargo in inventory:
        {set need to need + cargo.need}
    }

I'll leave you guys to figure out the rest.

Originally Posted by Hoodathunk View Post (Source)
    Cargo Monitor properties makes the solution rather trivial. If you've noticed in the Cargo Monitor tab, there's a column titled 'Need' that does just that.

You can total them up with a simple script...

Code:
    {set need to 0}
    {for cargo in inventory:
        {set need to need + cargo.need}
    }

I'll leave you guys to figure out the rest.
    Wow dude, excuse me for being that dumb...
    I just came back to the game recently, i do have the newest EDDI beta installed but haven't catched up on the changes. Been quite some changelogs, impressing ones at that!
    Thanks for the nudge, mate!
    o7

Originally Posted by punkerich View Post (Source)
    Wow dude, excuse me for being that dumb...
    I just came back to the game recently, i do have the newest EDDI beta installed but haven't catched up on the changes. Been quite some changelogs, impressing ones at that!
    Thanks for the nudge, mate!
    o7
    Lol, no, 'dumb' is not a word I would use. Truth be told, I failed to include the 'need' property in the 'Cargo' section of the Variables window, so this one's on me.

Fixed for next beta release.

Hi,

for some time now, I have a problem with the script "System state report". It always reports what is in the "|else" branch at the bottom, no matter what the system state is.

Here is the script I use. It is triggered with the FSD engaged event/script.

Code:
    {_ Fetch from context }
    {set reportsystem to SystemDetails(state.eddi_context_system_system)}

{if !reportsystem.name || reportbody.name = "":
        Bitte das Sternen System spezifizieren.
    |else:
        Dieses System
        {if reportsystem.state = "Rückzug"             || reportsystem.state = "Retreat"   : ist im Rückzug.
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Krieg"                || reportsystem.state = "War"       : ist im Kriegszustand. Vorsicht ist geboten!
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Aufschwung"     || reportsystem.state = "Boom"      : ist im Aufschwung. Hier könnten sich gute Geschäfte ergeben.
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Bürgerkrieg"     || reportsystem.state = "Civil War" : macht einen Bürgerkrieg durch. Vorsicht ist geboten!
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Zivile Unruhen" || reportsystem.state = "Civil Unrest"    : befindet sich in Aufruhr. Vorsicht ist geboten
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Hungersnot"     || reportsystem.state = "Famine"    : durchleidet eine Hungersnot. Vorsicht ist geboten!
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Abriegelung"    || reportsystem.state = "Lockdown"  : ist gegenwärtig abgeriegelt. Vorsicht ist geboten
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Ausbruch"        || reportsystem.state = "Outbreak"  : versucht den Ausbruch einer Seuche zu verhindern. Vorsicht ist geboten!
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Expansion"      || reportsystem.state = "Expansion" : bereitet eine Expansion in ein weiteres System vor.
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Pleite"              || reportsystem.state = "Bust"      : ist pleite.
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Wahlen"           || reportsystem.state = "Election"  : wählt eine neue Führung
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Investition"       || reportsystem.state = "Investment": investiert zur Zeit in seine Infrastruktur.
        |else:
         meldet keinen besonderen Zustand.
        }
    }

I also tried the original script, the one that comes with EDDI and it is the same thing.
    Anybody else has this problem? Any help is appreciated.
    I use version EDDI v.3.1.0-b1 and I play ED in german language.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Homunk View Post (Source)
    Hi,

for some time now, I have a problem with the script "System state report". It always reports what is in the "|else" branch at the bottom, no matter what the system state is.

Here is the script I use. It is triggered with the FSD engaged event/script.

Code:
    {_ Fetch from context }
    {set reportsystem to SystemDetails(state.eddi_context_system_system)}

{if !reportsystem.name || reportbody.name = "":
        Bitte das Sternen System spezifizieren.
    |else:
        Dieses System
        {if reportsystem.state = "Rückzug"             || reportsystem.state = "Retreat"   : ist im Rückzug.
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Krieg"                || reportsystem.state = "War"       : ist im Kriegszustand. Vorsicht ist geboten!
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Aufschwung"     || reportsystem.state = "Boom"      : ist im Aufschwung. Hier könnten sich gute Geschäfte ergeben.
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Bürgerkrieg"     || reportsystem.state = "Civil War" : macht einen Bürgerkrieg durch. Vorsicht ist geboten!
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Zivile Unruhen" || reportsystem.state = "Civil Unrest"    : befindet sich in Aufruhr. Vorsicht ist geboten
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Hungersnot"     || reportsystem.state = "Famine"    : durchleidet eine Hungersnot. Vorsicht ist geboten!
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Abriegelung"    || reportsystem.state = "Lockdown"  : ist gegenwärtig abgeriegelt. Vorsicht ist geboten
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Ausbruch"        || reportsystem.state = "Outbreak"  : versucht den Ausbruch einer Seuche zu verhindern. Vorsicht ist geboten!
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Expansion"      || reportsystem.state = "Expansion" : bereitet eine Expansion in ein weiteres System vor.
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Pleite"              || reportsystem.state = "Bust"      : ist pleite.
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Wahlen"           || reportsystem.state = "Election"  : wählt eine neue Führung
        |elif reportsystem.state = "Investition"       || reportsystem.state = "Investment": investiert zur Zeit in seine Infrastruktur.
        |else:
         meldet keinen besonderen Zustand.
        }
    }

I also tried the original script, the one that comes with EDDI and it is the same thing.
    Anybody else has this problem? Any help is appreciated.
    I use version EDDI v.3.1.0-b1 and I play ED in german language.

Thanks
    Hi Homunk,

I've just tried this with a few systems (Sol, Leesti, Kokobii, LTT 2322) and the State is always being reported as "None" so that's why you are getting those results. I also tried bodies and stations, and those are blank. However, I tried allegiance and that does work, so it seems that only some system information is missing.

Looks like this is a bug, and one for the developers.

-=] Darkcyde [=-

Originally Posted by Darkcyde View Post (Source)
    Hi Homunk,

I've just tried this with a few systems (Sol, Leesti, Kokobii, LTT 2322) and the State is always being reported as "None" so that's why you are getting those results. I also tried bodies and stations, and those are blank. However, I tried allegiance and that does work, so it seems that only some system information is missing.

Looks like this is a bug, and one for the developers.

-=] Darkcyde [=-
    Hmm... I just tried to replicate this with the latest nightly build but wasn't able to do so, either in EDDI standalone or VoiceAttack.
    According to our data source, Leesti is currently in Boom. With my simple test script, I get 'Boom' in English and I get 'Aufschwung' in German... which all appears to be correct.
    My simple script, for reference:
    Code:
    {set reportsystem to SystemDetails('Leesti')}
    {reportsystem.state}
    What state was displayed in-game for the systems you were visiting at the time?
    Please open a bug report if the issue persists.

Edit: Remember... state is not infrequently "None" ("Kein" in German)

Originally Posted by Tkael View Post (Source)
    Hmm... I just tried to replicate this with the latest nightly build but wasn't able to do so, either in EDDI standalone or VoiceAttack.
    According to our data source, Leesti is currently in Boom. With my simple test script, I get 'Boom' in English and I get 'Aufschwung' in German... which all appears to be correct.
    My simple script, for reference:
    Code:
    {set reportsystem to SystemDetails('Leesti')}
    {reportsystem.state}
    What state was displayed in-game for the systems you were visiting at the time?
    Please open a bug report if the issue persists.

Edit: Remember... state is not infrequently "None" ("Kein" in German)
    Just tried your simple script. The output is "Kein". I tried with a few other stations and its always "Kein".
    So it seems with, whatever build you used it works and with EDDI v.3.1.0-b1 it doesn't.

Originally Posted by Homunk View Post (Source)
    Just tried your simple script. The output is "Kein". I tried with a few other stations and its always "Kein".
    So it seems with, whatever build you used it works and with EDDI v.3.1.0-b1 it doesn't.
    I have to concur. The script I used to test is literally just "{SystemDetails('Leesti').state}". I have just tried again, using both the suggested script above and my 'one-liner' and I am still getting 'None' for all systems tried, including Leesti which is still in a Boom state.

As an addition to this, I have also noticed that the 'Mission faction state' script is not reporting anything at all when accepting or completing missions.

I'll open a support request.

-=] Darkcyde [=-

EDIT: Reported.

I have to concur. The script I used to test is literally just "{SystemDetails('Leesti').state}". I have just tried again, using both the suggested script above and my 'one-liner' and I am still getting 'None' for all systems tried, including Leesti which is still in a Boom state.

As an addition to this, I have also noticed that the 'Mission faction state' script is not reporting anything at all when accepting or completing missions.

-=] Darkcyde [=-

Thanks

I'm pleased to announce that beta release 3.1-b2 is now available from https://github.com/EDCD/EDDI/release...lease%2F3.1-b2 (or from EDDI's auto updater). Click the link for the release notes. :-)

-=] Darkcyde [=-

Please update the ticket if this new release resolves the issue. :-)

I'm pleased to announce that beta release 3.1-b2 is now available from https://github.com/EDCD/EDDI/release...lease%2F3.1-b2 (or from EDDI's auto updater). Click the link for the release notes. :-)

Thanks for the update! I've replied to the ticket, as this does seem to have fixed the problem I was having.

Thumbs up

Outstanding, mate!
    I tried hard to crash VA in my testprofile, but it was stable even with EDDI/VA talking wildly over another multiple times in a row.
    Perfect.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 49525354