Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newsletter #152

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Next week ? Perhaps ?

Pretty sure the next newsletter will be about the Christmas streams. And of course the usual CG, GalNet, Screenshot, Store roundup.

Originally Posted by MAIN SEQUENCE View Post (Source)
    Have been thinking about this lately. I would very much like to know what the community team get up to on a day to day basis. I remember a couple of years ago there was a "meet the team" series on the forum where a dev would be interviewed. There then followed a similar idea on the community site (just text and a photo but they were always an interesting read).

Ah like the dev update you mean?

I would love that! Even if it was just high-level (i.e. no need to give away trade secrets etc.)

Remember "Answers from the devs"?

You would have thought by now that they'd be increasing the amount of this stuff, not decreasing it. Especially now there are 5 of them in the community team.
    Was thinking the exact same thing after i went over it

Originally Posted by zimms View Post (Source)
    Pretty sure the next newsletter will be about the Christmas streams. And of course the usual CG, GalNet, Screenshot, Store roundup.
    Yes, the usual newsletter full of no news at all, no actual news of what is in development. Yawn.

Originally Posted by Aldric View Post (Source)
    Yes, the usual newsletter full of no news at all, no actual news of what is in development. Yawn.
    I may be repeating myself, but thats exactly why im unsubscribing.

I liked the work of CMDR Arithion. Congratulations for him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12