Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Formadine Rift, The Conflux and Hawkins Gap bug

1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1

Formadine Rift, The Conflux and Hawkins Gap bug

Hey guys,

Just a quick note to let you all know that we've identified a few issues with the locations that various unregistered comms beacons in the Formadine Rift, The Conflux and Hawkins Gap were pointing to.

We've identified the issue and have a fix in place. However, this won't be deployed until the next client update. In the meantime, we have taken the precaution of turning the locations off in order to avoid user crashes.

These will be turned back on in due course.

Thanks

Zac
    Head of Community Management

Cheers, Zac, thanks for keeping us posted

Thanks Zac,
    any hint about when the next client update is due? A lot commanders are currently camping out at the CTD sites.
    Right on!
    Eisen

Thanks for the update on this Zac

Scribe of the Chapterhouse of Inquisition
    JOIN US
    Read about my Tribunal

Seems the major powers will do anything to stop this being solved

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Hey guys,

Just a quick note to let you all know that we've identified a few issues with the locations that various unregistered comms beacons in the Formadine Rift, The Conflux and Hawkins Gap were pointing to.

We've identified the issue and have a fix in place. However, this won't be deployed until the next client update. In the meantime, we have taken the precaution of turning the locations off in order to avoid user crashes.

Thanks

Zac
    Cheers, thanks for the heads up

Amazing, thanks Zac ! Coincidentally I also have thrown something to help in the other bug report thread a bit earlier, so I presume it matches up somewhat, heheh.

Jonking intensifies

TheStellarforge Analysis project : https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=245858
    Updated Masscode Sector Map : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1973552158
    "500000 light years and still ... Oh, a black hole !"

Thanks Zac, was buckyballing to EAFOTS but now I've pulled the brake!
    An vague hint of the fix ETA would be really welcome.

Hey guys,

Thanks

Zac
    Hey Zac many thanks for the update

Any idea if that is likely to be after the beta coming up with the balances and rolled in to one patch or a hotfix type patch?

Cheers
    Dr David Bowman: "My God! It's full of stars!" 2001 A Space Odyssey

Originally Posted by tomeagles View Post (Source)
    Hey Zac many thanks for the update

Any idea if that is likely to be after the beta coming up with the balances and rolled in to one patch or a hotfix type patch?

Cheers
    HAS to be a hotfix. Surely.
    i actually didnt expect to die, so i spend all money to upgrade and cargo. NOT MY FAULT

Thanks Zac, any idea when this patch will happen or will it be part of the planned beta 2.2 update?

Thanks Zac. With no ETA for said client update I’ll just do other things while we wait.

Hey guys,

Thanks

Zac
    Thank you very much !

Can we get some type of rough ETA for when the patch will arrive? I know it's hard to predict as things have to go through QA and what not but are we stuck for the next week, two weeks, next month? The anticipation is like going to see Rogue One on launch day and the film breaks and the film studio tech person doesn't know when he'll get a new one.
    “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” - Arthur C. Clarke

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast