Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 136 to 142 of 142

Thread: Newsletter # 153

  1. #136
    Tomorrow, the newsletter will be out and i hope FD will break the silence and talk about some concept for the 2.3

  2. #137
    Originally Posted by Fosdyke View Post (Source)
    Tomorrow, the newsletter will be out and i hope FD will break the silence and talk about some concept for the 2.3
    Have you lost a day? I wouldn't expect a Newsletter until Friday.
    As to news of 2.3, it would be nice. I think it more likely we get some news of when the current beta closes and the changes make their way to production.

  3. #138
    Originally Posted by Voz View Post (Source)
    Have you lost a day? I wouldn't expect a Newsletter until Friday.
    As to news of 2.3, it would be nice. I think it more likely we get some news of when the current beta closes and the changes make their way to production.
    Oops! you're right Commander lost one!

  4. #139
    Originally Posted by Fosdyke View Post (Source)
    Tomorrow, the newsletter will be out and i hope FD will break the silence and talk about some concept for the 2.3
    Dev update is back ?


  5. #140
    Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Dev update is back ?

    It will be nice but....errr Fingers crossed

  6. #141
    Today is the day of the newsletter ! With the Thargoids ?


  7. #142
    Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Today is the day of the newsletter ! With the Thargoids ?

    Clearly it seems

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910