Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 142

Thread: Newsletter # 153

  1. #16
    Originally Posted by Dr. Curiosity View Post (Source)
    See also this post from Dave Hughes: http://daftworks.co.uk/eliterpg/inde...ial_Blog?id=90
    Cheers. I missed that blog post! It will be interesting if the actual source material differs between the two games, because heck, even Frontier appear to play fast and loose with their own 'writers gameworld bible' sometime (e.g. ret-conning storylines).

  2. #17
    Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    It's intriguing! I've always thought the lore was fertile ground for role play.
    And if we reach our stretch goals we will be producing sourcebooks for each of the major powers, written by some recognisable names.

  3. #18
    Originally Posted by Shocken-Orr View Post (Source)
    And if we reach our stretch goals we will be producing sourcebooks for each of the major powers, written by some recognisable names.
    Wish I could get in on that action (fingers crossed on my ED novel being accepted, then I'll be recognizable )

  4. #19
    SlackR is offline
    This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    SlackR's Avatar
    So pumped for the silent auction. Been trying to name a station since missing out on the Kickstarter by three days!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/27ybpt2.png[/IMG]

  5. #20
    Originally Posted by Mephane View Post (Source)
    The Fer-De-Lance Eye Candy is really tasty.
    Yes ! A pleasure


  6. #21
    If anybody from Frontier is reading this: Can we please have a big version of the festive Cobra on the ice planet with the Christmas tree (if possible without the Special Effect, Auction, Elite logo/labels)?

    I already asked last year without luck. This would just be the perfect desktop background for the next weeks.

  7. #22
    Same complaint as usual really, no dev news.
    Horizons for macOS Sierra. Possible or not?

  8. #23
    Originally Posted by MAIN SEQUENCE View Post (Source)
    The CMDR Divergents link is not working (in both the email and the OP).
    Correct, the link in the email and now this post are both not working.
    You'd think someone would have at least updated this online version....

  9. #24
    Originally Posted by zimms View Post (Source)
    If anybody from Frontier is reading this: Can we please have a big version of the festive Cobra on the ice planet with the Christmas tree (if possible without the Special Effect, Auction, Elite logo/labels)?

    I already asked last year without luck. This would just be the perfect desktop background for the next weeks.
    Yes it was excellent and we were several with you in the hope

  10. #25
    Yay another newsletter!!! ... oh

  11. #26
    Wow, even in the table top game the police are borked:

    Blast into a dangerous galaxy, where the police shoot on sight, entire systems are overrun with space pirates, and money is the only thing that talks. Gear up with high tech equipment to overcome heavily armoured combat drones, elite corporate assassins, and over-gunned soldiers of the interstellar powers.


  12. #27
    Originally Posted by Luniticisi View Post (Source)
    Yay another newsletter!!! ... oh
    ...

  13. #28
    Originally Posted by Arindor View Post (Source)
    Wow, even in the table top game the police are borked
    Yes, yes they are

  14. #29
    Yawning is extremely tiresome !

  15. #30
    Well I did not receive yet my last ED RPG KS so I will pass on backing another.

    Edit: Actually now I look at it, it does look rather good so I may partake and hope I actually get the thing.
    Although it is rather pricey so i hope they lower the price ideas they show particulary the only core pdf one seems expensive.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast