Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 142

Thread: Newsletter # 153

  1. #31
    Originally Posted by Jason S View Post (Source)
    Well I did not receive yet my last ED RPG KS so I will pass on backing another.

    Edit: Actually now I look at it, it does look rather good so I may partake and hope I actually get the thing.
    Although it is rather pricey so i hope they lower the price ideas they show particulary the only core pdf one seems expensive.
    Hi Jason, glad you are thinking of having a look at backing the RPG. No prices have been fixed yet but we are looking at £20 for the Core Manual in PDF and £25 for the Core and one Sourcebook, both in PDF.

  2. #32
    The RPG looks pretty cool.

    Though, the demo did not seem to include the cutouts for the ships.

    Will there be support for other languages? I have no problems with english, but my group does.

  3. #33
    Originally Posted by Iori View Post (Source)
    The RPG looks pretty cool.

    Though, the demo did not seem to include the cutouts for the ships.

    Will there be support for other languages? I have no problems with english, but my group does.
    Working on the cutouts, hopefully I can update you on this soon. With regards to other languages, it is prohibitively expensive to get a full 300 page book professionally interpreted and that is only to one language. What we would love to do is look to work with the various communities and see what skills we can tap in to. Perhaps worth exploring after the KS campaign?

  4. #34
    Originally Posted by Shocken-Orr View Post (Source)
    Hi Jason, glad you are thinking of having a look at backing the RPG. No prices have been fixed yet but we are looking at £20 for the Core Manual in PDF and £25 for the Core and one Sourcebook, both in PDF.
    If you are creating this from a western country then that price is needed to cover your time and perhaps FD is hitting on a fee or profit cut I guess.
    Although that price is on the high end of the scale in the industry for an rpg pdf if you look at http://www.drivethrurpg.com/

    I took anouther look at elite encounters and that is due in the summer so I may give that a try first as I already paid for that (10 GBP)

    But I may buy into yours at a later date, the production values look nice.

  5. #35
    Good luck on everyone trying to do an RPG for this.

    I am interested in play by post or play by email for an elite RPG.

    Which could be done I think using http://www.vassalengine.org/ or perhaps www.pbpmap.com or by other means, there are plenty of options.

    For us forum dads, play by post or play by email rpg's are a thing of good.

  6. #36
    Newsletter #154 arrived in the mailbox ---- And paintjobs in the store for the Federal Corvette and Imperial Cutter

  7. #37
    Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Newsletter #154 arrived in the mailbox
    Not in mine *shakes fist*

    Anything about the mission Q&A next week?

  8. #38
    Originally Posted by Barking_Mad View Post (Source)
    Not in mine *shakes fist*

    Anything about the mission Q&A next week?
    There is a Q&A with Gary Richards, the senior producer on PS4. And a HOT TOPICS Q&A here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uetV...32ZABO,1ANPV,1

  9. #39
    Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    There is a Q&A with Gary Richards, the senior producer on PS4. And a HOT TOPICS Q&A here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uetV...32ZABO,1ANPV,1
    Yes, this Newsletter was much heavier on the NEWS side this time . We seem to now have a more solid timeline for the release of the rest of Horizons-based on the release times he mentioned!

  10. #40
    Link pls for new letter

  11. #41
    Why is it some weeks I check my mail, and there it is, and others, never to be seen??
    Sort your mail server out David
    In space no one can hear you scream, well, they can certainly hear me.
    http://www.twitch.tv/suzy_entropia

  12. #42
    Originally Posted by nopot View Post (Source)
    Link pls for new letter
    http://email-elitedangerous.com/3F35...K44Z75/cr.aspx
    Rename and convert your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer

  13. #43
    Originally Posted by StarGlider View Post (Source)
    Why is it some weeks I check my mail, and there it is, and others, never to be seen??
    Sort your mail server out David
    They'll get it sorted out... right after they finish porting over to Atari 2600's. Gotta love where the dev time really goes. Don't even have a solid project to begin with, and they're going to sink themselves on yet a third system. Always good to fully corner the complaint and quitting player markets I guess.

  14. #44
    Originally Posted by Marc_Hicks View Post (Source)
    Yes, this Newsletter was much heavier on the NEWS side this time . We seem to now have a more solid timeline for the release of the rest of Horizons-based on the release times he mentioned!
    Yeah a timline of Q2 2017 And the assurance, that they still don't give a f<3ck on overall gameplay experiance, just money. This game will be ported sooner to mobile then It actually fulfill the remaining kickstarter goals...-.-
    CMDR George Young

  15. #45
    Originally Posted by Abbadon View Post (Source)
    Yeah a timline of Q2 2017 And the assurance, that they still don't give a f<3ck on overall gameplay experiance, just money. This game will be ported sooner to mobile then It actually fulfill the remaining kickstarter goals...-.-
    Bye bye troll.....time to ignore you.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast