Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 142

Thread: Newsletter # 153

  1. #46
    Originally Posted by StarGlider View Post (Source)
    Why is it some weeks I check my mail, and there it is, and others, never to be seen??
    Sort your mail server out David
    re-subscribe

  2. #47
    I have subscribed,unsubscribed,subscribed,unsubscribed,subscribed and i still don't receive the newsletter

  3. #48
    No thread for the newsletter #154 ?

  4. #49
    Recieved Newsletter #154 email 3 days ago to my 1st CMDR's email account. My 2nd CMDR's email account still has not received the Newsletter #154.
    Interesting as normally I get the Newsletter in 1st CMDR email, then wait 1 day, & I get the Newsletter in my 2nd CMDR email account.

    Here are screenshots of Newsletter #154...
    ...should get the ball rolling if you will...













    ...links in Newsletter #154...
    - CEO, David Braben, shared his delight to be growing the Elite Dangerous galaxy in the (USA) PlayStation blog this week link:


    ON THE HORIZON...
    - CEO, David Braben, shared his delight to be growing the Elite Dangerous galaxy in the (EU) PlayStation blog this week link:


    LIVESTREAM LOWDOWN...
    - Hot Topics Q&A YouTube link:

    - Surface Racing Vehicles YouTube link:


    STORE SPOTLIGHT...
    - Federal Corvette paint jobs link:

    - Imperial Cutter paint jobs link:


    COMMUNITY CENTRAL...
    - Escape Velosity Series 3 link:

    - Huge Streamer Giveaway link"


    GALNET FOCUS...
    - Trouble in Aeternitas link:

    - Ram Tah's Breakthrough ...unable to find Galnet Article describing this
    - Colonia Migration Appeal link:


    COMMUNITY GOALS...
    - Restoring Order in Aeternitas (Bounty Hunting):

    - People's Tutumu Confederacy Appeal (Trade, with prizes):

    - Colonia Migration Appeal, December 3302 (Rares - very long distance!):


    COMMS CHATTER...
    - What's In The Box link:

    - More Than A Fueling link:

    - Postcards From the CCN Expedition link:

  5. #50
    Originally Posted by PEREGRINUS19 View Post (Source)
    Recieved Newsletter #154 email 3 days ago to my 1st CMDR's email account. My 2nd CMDR's email account still has not received the Newsletter #154.
    Interesting as normally I get the Newsletter in 1st CMDR email, then wait 1 day, & I get the Newsletter in my 2nd CMDR email account.

    Here are screenshots of Newsletter #154...
    ...should get the ball rolling if you will...













    ...links in Newsletter #154...
    - CEO, David Braben, shared his delight to be growing the Elite Dangerous galaxy in the (USA) PlayStation blog this week link:


    ON THE HORIZON...
    - CEO, David Braben, shared his delight to be growing the Elite Dangerous galaxy in the (EU) PlayStation blog this week link:


    LIVESTREAM LOWDOWN...
    - Hot Topics Q&A YouTube link:

    - Surface Racing Vehicles YouTube link:


    STORE SPOTLIGHT...
    - Federal Corvette paint jobs link:

    - Imperial Cutter paint jobs link:


    COMMUNITY CENTRAL...
    - Escape Velosity Series 3 link:

    - Huge Streamer Giveaway link"


    GALNET FOCUS...
    - Trouble in Aeternitas link:

    - Ram Tah's Breakthrough ...unable to find Galnet Article describing this
    - Colonia Migration Appeal link:


    COMMUNITY GOALS...
    - Restoring Order in Aeternitas (Bounty Hunting):

    - People's Tutumu Confederacy Appeal (Trade, with prizes):

    - Colonia Migration Appeal, December 3302 (Rares - very long distance!):


    COMMS CHATTER...
    - What's In The Box link:

    - More Than A Fueling link:

    - Postcards From the CCN Expedition link:
    Here's a link to #154

    http://email-elitedangerous.com/3F35...60MYDD/cr.aspx

  6. #51
    I also received the #154, three days ago in my mailbox but I am amazed that a thread has not yet been created on the forum

  7. #52
    Originally Posted by fennster View Post (Source)
    You are braver & more generous than me, kind sir

    People can mess with your link as it is tied to your account
    ...I'd rather do all that work instead

    +1 virtual rep for your bravery ...until this site lets me rep you again

  8. #53
    What's wrong with the newsletters, FD? Nothing received via mail, no post here in the forum? Come on....

  9. #54
    It was a ghost newsletter. Nothing of that you read here is real!

    Distant Worlds
    member #888 - Member of CCN Outlander Challenge

  10. #55
    Originally Posted by Junky Juke View Post (Source)
    It was a ghost newsletter. Nothing of that you read here is real!
    #154 has been banned by the moderators


  11. #56
    No news today folks?

    Could do with summat to nurse a hangover with
    Fiat Coupe 20VT+ Gone..... Nissan 350Z Gone. Replaced with dirty nappies, no sleep and sicky shirts. Thank god for my Cobra MK III. Fast, practical AND child friendly

  12. #57
    Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post (Source)
    No news today folks?

    Could do with summat to nurse a hangover with
    For now, received nothing

  13. #58

  14. #59
    So no dev-updates since march, and now no newsletter? I'm really disappointed, FD

  15. #60

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast