Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite: Dangerous Role Playing Game

Hey guys I'm looking for an NPC generator. I'd like to generate a good amount of NPCs. roguhly 50 or so that I then get to assign to background, minor or major NPC and maybe a few shopkeepers. Does anyone have any NPCs I could "borrow" or tips on writing NPCs that players will interact with?

Is the printed book available for sale anywhere? I don't do kickstarters so I'm not 100% of the status of this game. Have the supplements been released yet?

Originally Posted by Hedgehobbit View Post (Source)
    Is the printed book available for sale anywhere? I don't do kickstarters so I'm not 100% of the status of this game. Have the supplements been released yet?

Hey there, it's out! It's on sale on their website at edrpg.co.uk

Supplements are not yet out but hopefully soon!

Originally Posted by Olivia Vespera View Post (Source)
    Hey there, it's out! It's on sale on their website at edrpg.co.uk
    I go to that webpage and it says the corebook is for sale. I click on the BUY button and I'm taken to the products page and the only product available is some sort of split postage fee.

Blog Update 2017

Hi Guys,

Update on its way to the Blog section of the website but in the meantime, here is a sneak peak....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rusz8w5sxi...02017.pdf?dl=0

Any questions do give me a shout.

Thanks

Jon

Originally Posted by Hedgehobbit View Post (Source)
    I'll have a spare copy when they finally get delivered, but I don't know when that will be.
    Originally Posted by Shocken-Orr View Post (Source)
    Hi Guys,

Update on its way to the Blog section of the website but in the meantime, here is a sneak peak....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rusz8w5sxi...02017.pdf?dl=0

Any questions do give me a shout.

Thanks

Jon
    Android couldn't open it.

Sorry to madbilly and other android users but the full update with working links is now available on Kickstarter

ttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/edrpg/elite-dangerous-role-playing-game/posts/2070608

This should work now for everyone

Got it, thanks

I'm surprised that the kickstarter/pre-order price isn't much lower than the full retail price. I thought the idea of a kickstarter was to get you going and when you get going and start selling full retail that's when you start making a profit.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324