Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Powerplay Data Links

Weird. It looks like the data for Aisling expanding into Kalana doesn't match up the numbers we saw in the final hours of cycle 109. We last saw the expansion numbers somewhere in the range of 760k, but the data in the file says 714k.

Also, looks like July 6th got skipped in the second post.

Originally Posted by TrinityACraft View Post (Source)
    Weird. It looks like the data for Aisling expanding into Kalana doesn't match up the numbers we saw in the final hours of cycle 109. We last saw the expansion numbers somewhere in the range of 760k, but the data in the file says 714k.
    The published data has NEVER been from the cycle tick. It's always been from some time before, typically ranging from about 2 hours to 30 minutes.

3. This is the last staff post in this thread. #78

Nudge nudge. Any chance of getting last weeks tick uploaded please Brett?

So ... there's been no data updates since August 10th.

This is why I've been asking for this to be 100% automated rather than being manually collected and put onto the forums. At this point we're more than two years into people at FDev having to manually gather the data, upload it etc., which is bound to have cost more time than having had someone automate it properly from the beginning.

Please get this fully automated and with the correct data.

Important, please update

Please, I know others have already asked but an updated set of data would be much appreciated.

I don't get it. Powerplay and BGS are all we have for an endgame. These are active communities that recruit and train players and give them something to do. Strategy, purpose, connection. But it takes data. The files we have weren't even that good, but now there are no files. Please give us data again so that we can grow the community.

Hi Brett, please, once again an updated set of data would be much appreciated.

Report as bug?

Should I report this as a bug? ALD is listed in first place with a rating of "104%" at the beginning of Cycle 126. Are your ranking actually supposed to be going over 100%?

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Data updated.

Originally Posted by CMDR_Brantford View Post (Source)
    Should I report this as a bug? ALD is listed in first place with a rating of "104%" at the beginning of Cycle 126. Are your ranking actually supposed to be going over 100%?
    Feel free to dogpile on this one: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...38#post6073638

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456