Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Colonia Expansion Initiative - Phase One Complete

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Colonia Expansion Initiative - Phase One Complete

Hey everyone!

Many of you will remember that last month the Colonia Council gave the galaxy’s most intrepid Commanders a chance to join them in Colonia.

I’m pleased to confirm that the first phase of this initiative is now complete. The Council has been busy verifying the papers, and has extended its gratitude to those who took part.

Here are the groups (and the closest others) that will be granted a new home in Colonia. This month will see the start of a new initiative – if you’ve asked to be added to the initiative on our form, it will be added shortly. The factions will be added in the coming weeks.

Any progress made in the last month’s CG will carry over. This means if you want to contribute over time, or you came close in last month’s CG, your efforts won’t have been in vain.

When this refreshed CG is finished, five new factions will be added to Colonia, so get ready for a trip to the far reaches of the galaxy.

Well done to everyone who took part!

Here are the top ten which will have a faction added in Colonia.

Eol Prou Group 34995
    The Winged Hussars Colonia Initiative 27900
    Societas Incognitorum 21778
    Pioneers and eXplorers 21700
    ICU Colonial Corps 19100
    Radiosidewinder 17123
    GalCop Colonial Defence Commission 15504
    Canonn Colonia Department 13396
    Explorers' Nation 13196
    Last Phoenix Vault 12220

Here are the next closest ten who narrowly missed out. Their contributions (and all group contributions) will roll over to this month's CG.

Ed's 38 9850
    Aurora Colony 9753
    MOBIUS COLONIAL REPUBLIC NAVY 7947
    Nomads of Nevermore 2708
    Illuminates of Thanateros 2408
    Knights of Colonial Karma 2206
    XBB 1696
    GVC Flying Tigers 1643
    Edge Fraternity 1104
    INO Research 1080
    Head of Communications

Congratulations to everyone who succeeded!

WOOHOO!!!

WAY TO GO EDS 38!!

Allowing contributions to roll over to the next CG was the right thing to do. I'm glad to see Galcop made it to the top 10 :D

-CMDR Sali Vader // Join SINC today! // Discord

Great job to all pilots, and congratulations to all of the others that made it in! Colonia, here we come!

The KoCK's haven't made it this time, then...
    Ships Orca / Sidewinder / Cobra Mk III
    AspX / Vulture / Viper Mk III
    Achievements BuckyBall A* Challenge
    Pilot Expert | Broker | Elite | Helpless
    Petty Officer | Knight | Friendly
    Permits Sol / Beta Hydri / Achenar
    Founders World

Congratulations to all the winners! We did it!
    Zac, CCN, FDev, thank you for this opportunity! It was cool. :)

Yeahhhhhhhh!!!! \o/

Oh man, best of the rest. How gutting is that! But I would like to say a massive thank you and congratulations to all of #eds38 (particularly Dirk Hatch and MillstoneBarn) for the tremendous effort that they put in.

Bear in mind that we were a small group of only around 10-12 players, punched well above our weight.

Elite

well done all that got in and great job FD with the roll over of last months contributions to this month's CG! :D

Originally Posted by Ozric View Post (Source)
    Oh man, best of the rest. How gutting is that! But I would like to say a massive thank you and congratulations to all of #eds38 (particularly Dirk Hatch and MillstoneBarn) for the tremendous effort that they put in.

Bear in mind that we were a small group of only around 10-12 players, punched well above our weight.
    Thanks man, appreciate that. Let's just make sure we don't come in 6th next time!

Originally Posted by Ozric View Post (Source)

Thanks Ozric. More than that; new friendships were created amongst more groups of players. I really enjoyed the experience. And it's not over yet!

On behalf of PAX (Pioneers and Xplorers) => https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...n-for-Colonia)
    YAY...we made it! :eek::cool:

Kudos to everyone who supported the CEI and best of luck for all who need a second try. My fingers are crossed for you.

Feeling especially sorry for Ed's 38 and our friends from the french community Edge Fraternity as I know some pilots from these factions. Keep your head high CMDRs

Edit: Here is a little ty badge for all our loader and freighter pilots => https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post4974533
    I am also active at the fan-forum: elitedangerous.de

Contributions roll over to the following month? What the hell? That would have been nice to know, I don't know, maybe a month ago? Having based our strategy on a clean slate at the start of the following month's CG we are now WAY behind the power curve. Unhappy? Yes. Unhappy.

EDIT: Moving goal post is moving. No point in even trying at this point. Good luck to those who still have a chance. Disgruntled right now? Yes.

Congratulations to all the winners! Really happy for Canonn to get through :)

2nd place for us - that's what I was betting on :)

Two words of summary though: NEVER AGAIN!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast