Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter #156

Originally Posted by lokvette View Post (Source)
    I used to get this emailed to me but not had one for some time now is there something to click somewhere so it goes back into my email rather than reading it via a link from reddit or here?
    Log in to the Frontier Store and then click on Account Dashboard. Down the left hand side click on Newsletter Subscriptions and make sure Elite Dangerous Newsletter is ticked.
    This had been known to be reset.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    My God, it's full of stars!

Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't this image would look better with a big group of Cmdrs circled around this, discussing how to fly a fighter up it's tiny tailpipe and blow it up from the inside?

(Many Bothans died to give me this idea..)

No mention of when 2.2.03 will be getting released from beta? I'm surprised.

Originally Posted by Marc_Hicks View Post (Source)
    No mention of when 2.2.03 will be getting released from beta? I'm surprised.
    Perhaps february ?

Originally Posted by Nick Sticks View Post (Source)
    Log in to the Frontier Store and then click on Account Dashboard. Down the left hand side click on Newsletter Subscriptions and make sure Elite Dangerous Newsletter is ticked.

Thanks it had indeed reset.

Once i had found it that is, steam sent me to a American store page with no other options but to buy buy buy, I live in Sweden, got in via google and FD's home page.

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Perhaps february ?
    I hope not. That seems an unusually long beta test period.

Hope not too. I clearly understand that FD is tweaking the game for better balancing. Going to february for this second beta would be insane. I must admit, i am growing really impatient about 2.3

Am I missing something or QoL of players was moved from low priority issue? There is another CG for Colonia which needs client side update for adding the new factions, so 2.2.03 will arrive no soon than 2nd Febrary… The beta is a silly time sinker for most impatient players. As usual.

Perhaps they have temporary difficulties ?

Originally Posted by Fosdyke View Post (Source)
    I must admit, i am growing really impatient about 2.3
    the beta ?

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    the beta ?

Yep, probably end of february.

Originally Posted by aymerix View Post (Source)
    No newsletter in my mailbox
    Nor mine... even this morning.
    Commander Flossy - Dockers Podcasts

Originally Posted by Nick Sticks View Post (Source)
    I've lost count how many times I've gone through this process on both of my accounts in the hopes that one of them would be successful. I did start getting them again on my second account - always on a Saturday at 9:00 am - but so far not had this latest one. I'll try again.
    Commander Flossy - Dockers Podcasts

Originally Posted by Flossy View Post (Source)
    I've lost count how many times I've gone through this process on both of my accounts in the hopes that one of them would be successful. I did start getting them again on my second account - always on a Saturday at 9:00 am - but so far not had this latest one. I'll try again.
    I haven't had the latest one yet either, even though my subscription preference is ticked.
    I get the feeling that in holiday periods "someone else" is doing the newsletters and they are using a different mailing list.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    My God, it's full of stars!

No newsletter for me either and the subscription is ticked.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast