Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous 2.2.03 - Update incoming.

Originally Posted by sibullski View Post (Source)
    sweet could someone please for the love of all that is holy tell me what passenger seating allocation outside of mission board is?. I'm assuming it means you can assign passengers without the mission board at a station the same way you would by commodities. Only they would be passengers and be demanding. Anyway please enlighten me.
    Hmmm.. I didn't understand that one, either

Very exciting stuff.

I hope the Power Play Manual will be updated very shortly. It's sooooo out of date and full of wrong info. This woud be a good time to give players correct, and accurate infmration in a simple format.

And I really really hope that all the power play NPCs get some relevant dialogue that suist each power rather them all talkng like cornihs sterotype pirtaes ' Yah har the Emopror has sent me to nab yer Cargo! Yah har the boss aint gonna like it shiver me timbers', said Aislings number one commander

SO excited!
    "It had begun with Ben Ryder, who had traded almost exclusively using shot-up pirate ships. Ben had lived life on the edge, and one day, one night, one star year, he had not returned" Ben's Keyboard controls PDF & Quick Start Guide updated 5 August 14

Word to yo Grandma. Thanks for the update.

CMDR Brimstone AVM <-Youtube!

Fantastic work as always!

One question: has the SRV wave scanner been fixed in this update?

Nice set of updates that will improve things somewhat i'm sure Nice to see the skimmer culling at Draconis gone too

I didn't see the removal of commodity requirements for engineering in the patch notes though?

Good updates, but I can already hear the screams over weapon blueprint changes.
    Good that there is more of a difference between Rapid Fire and Overcharged.
    "There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are few old, bold pilots.”

Originally Posted by sibullski View Post (Source)
    sweet could someone please for the love of all that is holy tell me what passenger seating allocation outside of mission board is?. I'm assuming it means you can assign passengers without the mission board at a station the same way you would by commodities. Only they would be passengers and be demanding. Anyway please enlighten me.
    I would guess that means you can shuffle passengers around cabin types, rather than having them fixed into a cabin type when you take the mission.
    Paraphrased from the post by Disembodied on the Oolite forums:
    Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: [Elite: Dangerous] takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. I don't think this is a wrong approach - just different to what a lot of people might be expecting.

Nice ! Well done !

One question: are the commodities still needed for engineers upgrades ? I remember it's been said that it will be removed. Or did I miss something ? (haven't played for almost a month, so I might have missed things)

Any news about the Python ship kit? I would buy it

Anyway nice patch.

Hi FD Will the galaxy map crash be fixed soon where you go to buy exploration data from a system which has clusters only not collected as purchased data, then go to buy the data (for 0cr) and it crashes the game?
    CMDR Light Fingers

I dont see anything about Fighters and SRVs launching with no hull being fixed, or I might have missed it??

Finally!
    Looking forward to this update.
    Keep up the good work!

"Peace is a lie, there is only piracy. Through piracy, i gain cargo. Through cargo, i gain influence. Through influence, i gain infamy.
    Through infamy, my chains are broken. The bounty shall free me."
    ----"You can run out of ammo and guns, but never out of options!"
    --CMDR of the raider "La diosa de la fortuna" (Lady Luck) / multi-purpose craft "Albatros"--

Nice ! Good job FD
    -------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast