Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How can i see the bounty on my head again?

Originally Posted by pipo zelvelder View Post (Source)
    Sorry, I really don't understand. I got a fine and did not pay it off... so now i am thinking I got a bounty, but i can not see it anywhere (that was the start of this discussion). There was noit a week extra in which I could pay of this bounty, or is there just nothing? The fine just got away? That also not seems logical?
    All bounties show in your transactions tabs . If there's nothing there, you have nothing to worry about.

Originally Posted by d8veh View Post (Source)
    All bounties show in your transactions tabs . If there's nothing there, you have nothing to worry about.
    ^^^ This. When a bounty expires (shown on the timer on the Transactions tab) it becomes a legacy fine. It's optional whether you pay this off or not as no CMDR/NPC will chase you for a legacy fine as they are unable to see or claim it (by scanning you).

Originally Posted by CMDR Mr. Boombastic View Post (Source)
    ^^^ This. When a bounty expires (shown on the timer on the Transactions tab) it becomes a legacy fine. It's optional whether you pay this off or not as no CMDR/NPC will chase you for a legacy fine as they are unable to see or claim it (by scanning you).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123