Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Alec's best of the forum (and elsewhere) thread

Trending: issue #1 of the superb new monthly magazine "Sagittarius Eye" out now, a glorious wall-sized exploration expedition poster from Qohen Leth, hilarious docking and launch videos plus two brand new regular racing groups (one for SRV base rallying and one for PS4 canyon racing).

(click banner for guides, hint & tips, reference lists and much much more!)

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    ...a glorious wall-sized exploration expedition poster from Qohen Leth...
    Loosely on that topic, just today I stumbled upon this very interesting map of the explored galaxy as of 4th September 2017 via an article on Tom's Hardware, made by cmdr ModishNouns with data taken from EDDB (related reddit thread here)

There are a lot of interesting things to find there (like really, some cmdrs deserve extreme kudos for creative routes!)...I'm not really up to date with forum things, so sorry in case it comes as old news.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDanger...tion_daedalus/

FYI for the trending, these crazy guys just docked an SRV in an orbital station!
    Elite | Tycoon | Elite | Mostly Helpless
    Duke | Rear Admiral | Alliance
    Current Assets: ~2.9 Bil Cr | All ships owned | All Engineers grade 5 unlocked
    Saitex X-52 Pro| 3.4GHz i5 CPU | 16Gb Corsair DDR3 RAM | Asus Z87-D MB | GTX 1080 GPU | Oculus Rift | 1.25TB Samsung SSDs | 8TB HDDs

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    Which iteration?
    Guess I will be exploring after this

Originally Posted by Alex Brentnall View Post (Source)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDanger...tion_daedalus/

FYI for the trending, these crazy guys just docked an SRV in an orbital station!
    Not another one! Added to Trending.

Originally Posted by AkenBosch View Post (Source)
    Loosely on that topic, just today I stumbled upon this very interesting map of the explored galaxy as of 4th September 2017 via an article on Tom's Hardware, made by cmdr ModishNouns with data taken from EDDB (related reddit thread here)

There are a lot of interesting things to find there (like really, some cmdrs deserve extreme kudos for creative routes!)...I'm not really up to date with forum things, so sorry in case it comes as old news.
    I think this is the same map that was featured in the newsletter!

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    I think this is the same map that was featured in the newsletter!
    Oh yes, there it is. Strong emphasis on the "not really up to date" bit.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920