Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 511

Thread: Alec's best of the forum (and elsewhere) thread

  1. #181
    If it's not Trending now it soon will be ... CAVES and frickin' EGG SACKS!

  2. #182
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    If it's not Trending now it soon will be ... CAVES and frickin' EGG SACKS!
    Right on schedules.

    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...or-Caves-in-ED

    Well the caves part.

  3. #183
    Added Kaze's guide to powerplay to the "Stuff for new players" section. It's quite old now but boy oh boy is it detailed.

  4. #184
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Added Kaze's guide to powerplay to the "Stuff for new players" section. It's quite old now but boy oh boy is it detailed.
    All of his guides were well done. He is sorely missed in the Xbox community.

  5. #185
    Trending: Pilot pays the price for drinking and flying!

  6. #186
    Trending: Gluttony Fang's unbelievably brilliant song dedicated to the Hutton Truckers. For The Mug!

  7. #187
    Not that much Trending for ages and then three enjoyable threads all come along at once!

    Bret + Enjoying + Lavecon

  8. #188
    Trending? It's on fire today!

    Michael Brookes bids farewell to Elite and Haji Ahamat basically wins the internet.

  9. #189
    Hi Alec, just noticed that the link to the official manual is now out of date, latest one is at:

    https://d1wv0x2frmpnh.cloudfront.net...ide-Latest.pdf

  10. #190
    Originally Posted by MAIN SEQUENCE View Post (Source)
    Hi Alec, just noticed that the link to the official manual is now out of date, latest one is at:

    https://d1wv0x2frmpnh.cloudfront.net...ide-Latest.pdf
    Nicely spotted, thanks!

  11. #191
    Added official new "Tips Wanted" thread to "Handy tips and tricks" section.

  12. #192
    YE OLDE ELITE: DANGEROVS comes to the forum - updated my link accordingly.

    Edit: oh, and yeah, FD crackdown on engineer exploit and everyone but those who used it rejoice.

  13. #193
    Trending: Lavecon news including ...

    Find out why Mr Steve "Land you f#$¥er" Kirby is looking so serious in this photo ..





    An end to the suicidewinder bounty payoff exploit.

    Blobby blobby blobby (sorry, you had to be there really).

  14. #194
    Trending: more Lavecon ... sorry.

    Oh, I nearly forgot (I blame Frontier for manipulating my RNA) ... Update 2.3.10!

  15. #195
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Trending: more Lavecon ... sorry.

    Oh, I nearly forgot (I blame Frontier for manipulating my RNA) ... Update 2.3.10!
    Can't speak for anyone else, but never apologize for updating this thread. It has become a very useful resource for me. I truly appreciate your efforts with this.