Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Alec's best of the forum (and elsewhere) thread

Originally Posted by Clicker View Post (Source)
    Hi Alec,

I've probably already posted in this thread on how great it is and here I am again.

Your original post is pretty much my goto after I quickly scan the top 10 or so posts in the Dangerous and Engineering threads.

Because your post is so big and comprehensive, and because you're updating it almost every single day, it'd be great to have a date of last update for each section (not just the trending one). I know that's probably a little more extra work for you, but it would make finding new, interesting content so much easier for your regular viewers.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers
    Clicker

p.s. OR, {face-palm} you can ignore me and I'll read the last posts in this thread each time I visit.
    Thanks and yeah ... I always post a new comment whenever I add something new to the OP so the whole thread reads a bit like a changelog hopefully.

(click this image to discover the best of the forum)

Trending: a warning on the dangers of Quince - too much too soon!

No mention of the free Elite-a-likes/remakes Alec?
    This lot kept the Elite embers glowing in the dark days.
    Alite. A bit like Oolite but on Android.
    Oolite <<this needs to be unlocked pretty please you mods as I need to update the links.
    FFE3D
    Pioneer

Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post (Source)
    No mention of the free Elite-a-likes/remakes Alec?
    This lot kept the Elite embers glowing in the dark days.
    Alite. A bit like Oolite but on Android.
    Oolite <<this needs to be unlocked pretty please you mods as I need to update the links.
    FFE3D
    Pioneer
    Ding ding! We have a winner! Added to "Misc' other useful and/or interesting links" section.

Trending: getting an SRV inside a space station!?!?!? plus a wonderful pictorial tour of various unique station types.

Trending: Bran bids the forums a fond farewell.

Trending: the 2.4 changelog is out!

Also - the forum "New Posts" list is practically unreadable thanks to all the 2.4 beta bug reports being included so I'm currently finding it nearly impossible to spot anything new apart from bug reports. This combined with the fact that I'm heading up to the Edinburgh Fringe for a weekend of debauchery means I probably won't be getting back up to speed on what's been happening on the forum until next week now.

Have a good weekend y'all.

--------

Ace tip courtesy of Zenith.

Originally Posted by Zenith View Post (Source)
    Click the link to the forum in question, click Forum Tools dropdown, click Ignore this Forum.

Assuming you don't want to follow 2.4 beta stuff.

Trending: Fuel Rat and Sag A buckyballer Alex Brentnall volunteers to repair .... everyone! (form an orderly queue).

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718