Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Alec's best of the forum (and elsewhere) thread

Trending: Zac confirms that "Beyond" roadmap will also include purchasable "premium content".

(new Buckyball race from 21 - 29 October : click banner for full race details)

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Trending: Borked Gnosis jump
    Did somebody say... "Bork"ed?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/EliteDoinADangeros?src=hash

IMGUR - YOUTUBE - TWITTER - FACEBOOK - #KeepGoingZR

Trending: Lave Radio FX17 special + FD livestream reflecting on the expo (and getting killed in Open again )

Edit: also, forum on the forum

OP updated with awesome new banner courtesy of Qohen Leth.

Thanks man, I love it!

Edit: added planet surface tech discussion thread

Hi Alec.
    Just a few words to informing you.
    Tonight, 5 INRA bases was found.
    The thread "INRA is ingame" will be updated tomorow (we was a bit busy tonight ^^).

Originally Posted by Alex Ringess View Post (Source)
    Hi Alec.
    Just a few words to informing you.
    Tonight, 5 INRA bases was found.
    The thread "INRA is ingame" will be updated tomorow (we was a bit busy tonight ^^).
    Cheers! Trending now updated with link to the first of the new series of INRA base discoveries.

Also - added promising looking video series on "Flight Assist Off Training" from Cmdr Hobs now added to "Ship, weapon stat's, combat tips, etc".

Trending: New Buckyball Race ("Yggdrasil") starting 21st October for one week.

Also - now I've watched the first one, added some superlatives to the link for Cmdr Hobs truly excellent series of Flight Assist Off training videos.

Also - Issue two of Sagittarius Eye magazine is out now!

Hi Alec,
    FYI, moderators shifted the INRA is ingame thread and renamed it.
    There is no more INRA is ingame thread.
    Now it is INRA Base Discoveries, the one pinned on Aliens section ^^

Originally Posted by Alex Ringess View Post (Source)
    Hi Alec,
    FYI, moderators shifted the INRA is ingame thread and renamed it.
    There is no more INRA is ingame thread.
    Now it is INRA Base Discoveries, the one pinned on Aliens section ^^
    I've tweaked my link descriptions slightly but left the 2nd one there since it points to the moment of the 2nd discovery which is a good place to start reading if you're interested in following the story of the rapid discovery of sites 2 onwards.

Trending: new Isinona video plus I've given a bump to the fascinating discussion on planet surface generation.

Trending: planet sandwich ("When Worlds Collide") + awesome new Mat Recardo ship scale video (in "Screenshots and Videos" section) which now includes the Thargoid ships!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324