Thread: Anyone got the Eagle Chrome Paintjob from CG?

Anyone got the Eagle Chrome Paintjob from CG?

I've been reading we should get the Eagle Chrome Paintjob with the next update, which was a reward in a recent community goal.

There was an update yesterday, I went to livery and checked paintjobs for my eagle, I still have none. I need to get it from somewhere else? Did anyone get their paintjob?

I don't think I have it yet, my Eagle is parked up near the starter system's at the moment but my friend just started playing so I have to fly over and welcome him, I'll see if I can get the paint and report back.

Originally Posted by BestestTiger View Post (Source)
    I've been reading we should get the Eagle Chrome Paintjob with the next update, which was a reward in a recent community goal.

There was an update yesterday, I went to livery and checked paintjobs for my eagle, I still have none. I need to get it from somewhere else? Did anyone get their paintjob?
    I remember the livestream Special Effect Sidey paintjob stated that it will come out with the next major update. I haven't checked after this last one, but I'm guessing when they said major it will be 2.3. Wouldn't anything 2.2.** be a minor/hotfix update?

Originally Posted by Nine19CnynCrvr View Post (Source)
    I remember the livestream Special Effect Sidey paintjob stated that it will come out with the next major update. I haven't checked after this last one, but I'm guessing when they said major it will be 2.3. Wouldn't anything 2.2.** be a minor/hotfix update?
    The special effect sidey paintjob is already in the game. I have it on my xbox and pc CMDR's. However he isn't talking about the sidey paintjob, he is talking about the chrome eagle the festive CG gave out as a reward for all participants.

I haven't gotten it yet either OP, on PC or Xbox, so I don't think its out yet.

Originally Posted by InsanityOvrload View Post (Source)
    The special effect sidey paintjob is already in the game. I have it on my xbox and pc CMDR's. However he isn't talking about the sidey paintjob, he is talking about the chrome eagle the festive CG gave out as a reward for all participants.

I haven't gotten it yet either OP, on PC or Xbox, so I don't think its out yet.
    I am aware that he was talking about the Eagle paintjob. I was only stating the similarities in the paintjob rewards, and I stated I haven't been able to check since this last update. Thank you for letting me know our Sidey paintjob is available now.

They may have to wait until the next update for the Eagle paintjob.

No chrome pyjamas for my eagle either. you're not alone.