Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter #157

Didn't receive the last two. Once got unsubscribed for months. Have now un/resubscribed on the store.
    i actually didnt expect to die, so i spend all money to upgrade and cargo. NOT MY FAULT
    if i wasnt shadow banned ild report you
    Second, Tech Support would not pass on an email

Originally Posted by Liet Atreides View Post (Source)
    About ship kits. Additional parts look too simple and flat. Whats the point to buy anything so mediocre ? We need something that looks better than additional lego parts.
    You can add your voice here too ---- https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...disappointment

same as Patrick no newsletter
    CMDR Vercingertorix

Exploration Goal 6,000 to 10,000 systems.
    Current 4,000 system
    Hall 90% Power Plant 90%
    The risk is to pushing my ship to the limits with out destroying my self while exploring.

This is kinda embarrassing. Why would the newsletter get copied with the viper mk4 error for ship kits still in it? I already made the mistake of impulse buying it before noticing the store stated it was for the mk3. I'm sure several others will as well.

Originally Posted by Lestat View Post (Source)
    same as Patrick no newsletter
    if you use gmail, check your promotion/spam folders ...they started auto-sorting it as a promo email for me. I got mine early yesterday.

I like the new ship kits and the major patch. What I want is news about update 2.3.

Also haven't received the latest newsletter. I normally received them on Friday like clockwork. I have checked the spam folder, but nothing newslettery there either. I guess it is time to check the subscription settings.

Originally Posted by Crazy Joe View Post (Source)
    Also haven't received the latest newsletter. I normally received them on Friday like clockwork. I have checked the spam folder, but nothing newslettery there either. I guess it is time to check the subscription settings.
    Welcome to the club ! We are numerous

Hmm, two weeks in a row no email newsletter.
    I'll have to do the Store untick/tick thing again.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    My God, it's full of stars!

I think someone squashed the process when they realised the spelling error before it got out to everyone. No one's restarted it.

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Always a pleasure to read the newsletter. Although I have not yet received it in my mailbox
    I didn't receive one in my mail either?

Infact I typically get TWO copies, sent to two different email addresses... Didn't get either!

Another week, another missing newsletter. Sigh.

Doesn't look like I missed much though.

Same problem here. I've already reported this issue to support, will see if it will have some positive result or not.

One of the headline features of this update is "Engineers no longer require commodities to fulfil their recipe requirements." I've just visited Felicity Farseer, she is still requiring commodities in her recipes.

Originally Posted by st3ve View Post (Source)
    One of the headline features of this update is "Engineers no longer require commodities to fulfil their recipe requirements." I've just visited Felicity Farseer, she is still requiring commodities in her recipes.
    You sure? Report it as a bug then?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast