Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter #157

Originally Posted by metatheurgist View Post (Source)
    I think someone squashed the process when they realised the spelling error before it got out to everyone.
    Or perhaps dotmailer’s server just refused to send it out because of that typo (not really a spelling error – more likely an autocorrect fail… ship happens. ).

What kind of news in the today's newsletter fellow commanders?

Originally Posted by st3ve View Post (Source)
    One of the headline features of this update is "Engineers no longer require commodities to fulfil their recipe requirements." I've just visited Felicity Farseer, she is still requiring commodities in her recipes.
    Maybe you're confusing materials with commodities, can't say myself, out in the black. Materials that aren't data aren't commodoties (stuff you can sell on the market)

Any newsletter today pilots ? one again it is not in my inbox after re-subscribing 10 times,dunno why.
    link please anyone ?

Hurray! After 2 weeks of no show I have a newsletter for #158.
    It has a snappy Subject as well - "Newsletter Template".
    Edit. It's off to a good start - two new "Corolis" bobbleheads in Store. It's spelt wrong in the newsletter but the Store is correct with Coriolis.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    My God, it's full of stars!

Originally Posted by Nick Sticks View Post (Source)
    Hurray! After 2 weeks of no show I have a newsletter for #158.
    It has a snappy Subject as well - "Newsletter Template".
    eh ? linky please.

Any dev's linky please.
    ta Coops.

I do not receive anything

It has a snappy Subject as well - "Newsletter Template"
    Thought that was weird but I like it!

I work outside all week freezing atm in london,i'm a carpenter. I so look forward to hot bath,cold guinness and read the Newsletter,is there going to be one today Dev's if so please link it as i have not received it in an email for yonk's despite re-subscribing 11 times now.

many thanks.

Coops.

Originally Posted by Cooperman View Post (Source)
    I work outside all week freezing atm in london,i'm a carpenter. I so look forward to hot bath,cold guinness and read the Newsletter,is there going to be one today Dev's if so please link it as i have not received it in an email for yonk's despite re-subscribing 11 times now.

many thanks.

Coops.
    Honestly Cooperman, it's a bit light this week. The highlight is the Coriolis bobbleheads, if you like that sort of thing, and you can see them in the Store.
    I'm sure the Mods will get it on here soon enough.
    I recommend a 2nd Guinness to prepare yourself for it, and have a third ready.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    My God, it's full of stars!

Bump! Newsletter link pretty please :-)
    LDA #&2A

Honestly Cooperman, it's a bit light this week. The highlight is the Coriolis bobbleheads, if you like that sort of thing, and you can see them in the Store.
    I'm sure the Mods will get it on here soon enough.
    I recommend a 2nd Guinness to prepare yourself for it, and have a third ready.
    Waiting for newsletter,drinking 3rd Guinness Nik, 4th in freezer.
    wont be able to read it if they take much longer O_o

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    I do not receive anything
    Same here

Originally Posted by Cooperman View Post (Source)
    eh ? linky please.
    Just got it too in this very second. My first thought was "what's that, a newsletter construction set, someone's kidding me?"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast