Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Newsletter #157

GRRRRR Newsletter Linky Please, does anyone know why loadsa people do not receive it by email even though they are subscribed ?

I didnt get 157 or 158

Originally Posted by Cooperman View Post (Source)
    GRRRRR Newsletter Linky Please, does anyone know why loadsa people do not receive it by email even though they are subscribed ?
    It is strange. I missed the last two weeks. In the Store login I removed my sub then re-subscribed and got it this week. I also subscribed a second email address just in case but haven't received one on that yet.
    I think there is a temporary person/student doing it and they are using the wrong mailing list.

Originally Posted by Nick Sticks View Post (Source)
    It is strange. I missed the last two weeks. In the Store login I removed my sub then re-subscribed and got it this week. I also subscribed a second email address just in case but haven't received one on that yet.
    I think there is a temporary person/student doing it and they are using the wrong mailing list.
    Yup, same here. Didn't get the last one, or this week's yet...

LOL. Someone at FD will be getting a roasting for forgetting to change the subject on the email template.

Cheers for the message nick

Originally Posted by scbfromnc View Post (Source)
    Thanks for the link, Commander--- +1

Originally Posted by st3ve View Post (Source)
    One of the headline features of this update is "Engineers no longer require commodities to fulfil their recipe requirements." I've just visited Felicity Farseer, she is still requiring commodities in her recipes.
    Originally Posted by JeffRyan View Post (Source)
    Maybe you're confusing materials with commodities, can't say myself, out in the black. Materials that aren't data aren't commodoties (stuff you can sell on the market)
    About 5 days ago I did some engineering for my FGS and there were no commodities required for engineering at various Engineers...(imgur Album link below)

Really enjoying the 2 new Station Bobble heads ...both rotate while sitting on your dashboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234