View Entry Info: No reactivation of the 15 Obelisks after scanning (Solo Mode)

Category:
XB1 Bug Reports
Attachments
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: No reactivation of the 15 Obelisks after scanning (Solo Mode)

No reactivation of the 15 Obelisks after scanning (Solo Mode)

Severity
    Severe

Frequency
    All of the time (100%)

Time of occurrence
    05h40

Date of occurrence
    15/01/17

Ship/SRV?
    SRV

Ship Type

Description
    After scanning the 15 obelisks (when the server doesn't crash at the middle of the scan...), nothing happened. The obelisks stayed disabled and impossible to try another combinations to unlock the puzzle.
    I don't understand why the others players in Open Mode can continue the puzzle because they stay in the same instance contrary to us (solo players) we are frustrated to never see the obelisk reactivated themselves.
    Please, don't say me it's an amount of time I have to wait because it's wrong (after 1 hour nothing happen). And that would be completly crazy to wait more than 5minutes.
    Provide us a little clue for solo players please because if there is a trigger to reactivate the 15 obelisks, nobody use it in Open Mode contrary to the Solo Mode where it is mandatory.

It's a trigger with relics or the 4 beacons? specific order to scan the beacons when the relics are still on the top? We have to drive a specific path? We can reactivate only one specific obelisk or it's always for reactivating the 15 obelisks?

Please confirm us it's not a bug in solo mode?

Thanks by advance for your reply,
    CMDR CoolpiX91
    O7

Steps to Reproduce
    1)Take your srv
    2)Scan the 15 obelisks on the ancient ruins
    3) ??? the 15 obelisks stay off indefinitly

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #2
    Hey CoolpiX91,

Thanks for the report and sorry for the frustration caused by this.

We're aware of this issue and currently looking into it.
    Please remember to use the bug reporting template, found in our guidelines for posting threads about bugs!
    Please check our known issues threads before making your report:
    PC & Mac - Known Issues Thread
    Xbox One - Known Issues Thread

Thanks for your reply,

When you said "issue", that means there isn't specific trigger to reactive the obelisks? and we have to wait you solve it on your side?
    My last question is not to be negative but only to know if I can stop searching the non existing trigger? :-)

Thanks for your time to confirm this,

So is this an actual suggestion that things may not actually be working as intended, as has been stated in other bug reports, and elsewhere?

Same issue here.

Thank you for looking into this FD and thank you for the future prize raising to 500 million credits.

I can confirm, having the same issue.

Some additional info: Obelisks will reset to active after logging out and logging back in. Hoping that's helpful, but probably already noted.

Same here, Obelisks didn't reset, in solo/Private Groups and sometimes in Open, after waiting 30-60min (if the game didn't crash before). Didn't have the patience to wait more than a hour.

Originally Posted by Cpt Flirt View Post (Source)
    Same here, Obelisks didn't reset, in solo/Private Groups and sometimes in Open, after waiting 30-60min (if the game didn't crash before). Didn't have the patience to wait more than a hour.
    People have waited over a day without the reset ever happening, and this, as well as other issues, has been observed and reported in numerous threads by numerous commanders over the past several days.

sorry posted in the wrong forum, not an xbox owner, moved to PC & MAC.

Same problem here. And the frustrating thing is the mission timer is slowly ticking down, great!

+1 on pc, if needed...

In PC, in solo mode I scaned all 15 obelisk with all combinations of objects. I had only 13 succesful resolutions... If you need logs or something to try, I'm here.

Guys you should really make a forum announcement about this, you have CMDRs burning a lot of hours trying to figure out something that is unsolvable atm and that's not fair play. We all accept problems happen but keeping quiet about it is going to upset a lot of people.

Originally Posted by BigBANGtheory View Post (Source)
    Guys you should really make a forum announcement about this, you have CMDRs burning a lot of hours trying to figure out something that is unsolvable atm and that's not fair play. We all accept problems happen but keeping quiet about it is going to upset a lot of people.
    Agreed - silence is only good when there's nothing to be said! If there's an issue or even potentially and issue - let us know.

Originally Posted by QA-Mitch View Post (Source)
    Hey CoolpiX91,

Thanks for the report and sorry for the frustration caused by this.

We're aware of this issue and currently looking into it.
    seriously im not even surprised.
    twitter@solehunt3r
    CEO - Crazy Space People
    Director - Pandemic Horde

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast