Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter #158

Originally Posted by Sprite43 View Post (Source)
    Love the hand brake turn bad docking maneuver - does your stunt pilot do any other tricks with Coriolis stations?
    Have to agree, docking sideways in an Anaconda ... that's pretty damn impressive. I'm working up to that, started with the Eagle (more room for error and the rebuy's not quite so harsh) ..

(click this image to discover the best of the forum)

Are we ready to get some 2.3 highlights? some commander concept art for from the avatar creator, some UI interface from multi-crew? Both

Originally Posted by Fosdyke View Post (Source)
    Are we ready to get some 2.3 highlights? some commander concept art for from the avatar creator, some UI interface from multi-crew? Both
    I have a feeling we won't. It's not Soontm yet.

Originally Posted by straha20 View Post (Source)
    you probaby right Commander damn it!!!

Now now .. it's ALWAYS soon "tm"
    .. every day

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    Feels time for Frontier to start wetting the palette once more... cmon guys ... give us something to look forward to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/27ybpt2.png[/IMG]

The news will be about the Asp Scout paint jobs, because everybody uses the Asp Scout. Such a great ship.

Looks like it is Soontm time after all...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...19#post5072719
    Wow our prayers have been answered! Thank you Frontier!

Originally Posted by Fosdyke View Post (Source)
    According to the common expression: "Not even in dreams" ---- But the compensations exist as said straha20 above

It's not Soontm yet.
    The road is long

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    According to the common expression: "Not even in dreams"

Indeed. In the next issue of the newsletter will headline the following "2.3 beta date announced" Will say pretty much what we already know, and will then inform us the more information will be coming in the weeks preceding it. We will see some pretty pictures of things CMDRs have saw, it will mention the search for the other ruins is still on going, but not much luck so far. It will mention the CGs, and Comms chatter as per usual.

Who's Cmdr Cernicalo and why is his name at the top of my newsletter?

(click this image to discover the best of the forum)

I don't now how about you, but for me, this would be the perfect time to spill some more info on 2.3 while I'm sitting here with a cognac and a snus.
    "In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." D.A.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast