Page 1 of 53 1234511 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: The Commanders (2.3) beta

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Elite Dangerous: The Commanders (2.3) beta

Greetings!

We致e been receiving transmissions from Commanders all over the galaxy seeking more information on our next update. I知 pleased to be able to confirm that the beta of Elite Dangerous: The Commanders (2.3) will be landing the week ending February 26! This will be available to everyone with Horizons beta access.

With the content now reaching a stage where it begins to fit together, we値l soon be able to start sharing more news and updates on exactly how the features will look and work. We値l be sharing more granular detail about how the core features will function in our upcoming dev spotlight as well as showcasing all of the content in our pre-beta stream!

Elite Dangerous: The Commanders (2.3) will come with features such as Multicrew and Commander Creator, as well as a number of other improvements and changes. Bring your friends or invite new crew mates to pack that extra punch you might need in key situations, and add more personality to your Commander with an all-new visual upgrade.

So ready your engines and tell your friends, the Elite Dangerous: The Commanders beta is just around the corner.
    Head of Communications

Week ending (Sunday) Feb 26th? Do you could Sunday as the 7th day or 1st day of the week?

So does that mean arriving end of:-
    Week Mon 20th - Sun 26th?
    or
    Week Sun 26th - Sat 4th?

I assume the former?

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #3
    Originally Posted by NeilF View Post (Source)
    Week ending (Sunday) Feb 26th? Do you could Sunday as the 7th day or 1st day of the week?

So does that mean arriving end of:-
    Week Mon 20th - Sun 26th?
    or
    Week Sun 26th - Sat 4th?

I assume the former?
    Heya,

As it's week ending, we are using Sunday as the end of the week. So "Week Mon 20th - Sun 26th?" would be correct.

Hope that helps!

Zac
    Head of Communications

Nice to have a date, thanks. Assuming this is going to be a 4 week Beta? Shame as you'll miss releasing on my birthday ;)

There's a little paste error Zac :p

CreatoElite Dangerous: The Commanders (2.3)r

Elite

Wo, didnt see that one coming.
    Hope we get some more details in todays newletter!

Welcome news thanks Zac.

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Heya,

As it's week ending, we are using Sunday as the end of the week. So "Week Mon 20th - Sun 26th?" would be correct.

Hope that helps!

Zac
    ....and on the 7th day, The Braben did rest!

7. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #7
    Originally Posted by Ozric View Post (Source)
    Nice to have a date, thanks. Assuming this is going to be a 4 week Beta? Shame as you'll miss releasing on my birthday ;)

Cheers, fixed?
    Head of Communications

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Cheers, fixed?
    Lovely stuff!

Elite

9. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #9
    Originally Posted by Ozric View Post (Source)

You see nothing! ;)
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

10. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #10
    Originally Posted by DoctorDanny View Post (Source)
    Wo, didnt see that one coming.
    Hope we get some more details in todays newletter!
    Same details as this post. More news to follow in the coming weeks. :)
    Head of Communications

Hooray for everything \o/

Flimley

let the good times roll, really looking fwd to this update. Keep it up Fdev :)

Join the Multi-Crew revolution, because one HCS Voicepack is just not enough! http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...i-crew-profile

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright!

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    You see nothing! ;)
    I rather liked the sound of "Commander Creato" - he sounded like a villain out of X-Men. ;)

Cheers,

Drew.
    Drew wrote Elite: Reclamation during 2013 and the new official Elite Dangerous novel Premonition during 2017

Website Facebook Twitter

Drew no longer regularly posts on this forum, but if you're looking for an answer you're are welcome to contact him via via his website should you wish to do so

I look so much forward to this. Can't wait to see how it all works out :)

Page 1 of 53 1234511 ... LastLast