Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: The Commanders (2.3) beta

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Sadly no news on that front at the moment. Sorry guys.
    How about beta access for pc? Is there a way for someone to get in on that?

The only important question.....

Will Hair be a Purchase only option??? And if so, will hats become the new Ship Kits for Commanders?

:P

It's about time! Waiting long enough to pre-order 3.0 :D

Important question: Will there be new haircuts?

Amazing news! Congrats Frontier team!

Didn't see it coming!

7. This is the last staff post in this thread. #67
    Originally Posted by Ddtdmbow View Post (Source)
    How about beta access for pc? Is there a way for someone to get in on that?
    No news at the moment but we'll keep you updated if the beta upgrade does make a return to the store ahead of the beta.

It's been a long time coming. Multicrew is finally here!

Finally the pve lords will be able to experience the true instancing problems I'm this game.

Still. NPC multicrew would be good for those of us who for various and perfectly valid reasons, cannot indulge in playing with other players at the same time.

Just sayin'

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Greetings!

We’ve been receiving transmissions from Commanders all over the galaxy seeking more information on our next update. I’m pleased to be able to confirm that the beta of Elite Dangerous: The Commanders (2.3) will be landing the week ending February 26! This will be available to everyone with Horizons beta access.

And due to an unlucky accident with a mal-functioning FSD, the space time continuium around Cambridge, England has been converted to Valve time :D

We apologise for any delays ;)

Bill

<

Frontier congratulation when it is released after beta it will be 6 months to late but just on time for Pax East.
    With marketing is nothing wrong from your side let we hope it will not be a disappointment for us.

So let me get this right, the beta comes out at the end of next month?

Originally Posted by Genar-Hofoen View Post (Source)
    Still. NPC multicrew would be good for those of use who for various and perfectly valid reasons, cannot indulge in playing with other players at the same time.
    if there is only multicrew with human players, there not much content at all for many of us. I hope they don't mess it up with this. :(

I have a feeling that the whole NPC crew mate vs "Invite new crew mates" is not the same. I'm thinking that it's going to use a type of match making to pull in crew mates for you, and there's going to be some handwavium involved.

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast