Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 434950515253

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: The Commanders (2.3) beta

Do what I did, screen shot all the sliders and then recreate when it goes live

Yeah i did the same today, took a long time to try and recreate a passport photo likeness.

I hope there is some way of exporting HoloMe files over to the live version, a lot of CMDRs are requesting this.
    Attachment 115752

Originally Posted by Jaiotu View Post (Source)
    I specifically took off from work on Monday and Tuesday. No beta release!

Of course, I always take off from work on Monday and Tuesday because I work the weekend, so ...
    Just reminds me of this
    Name:  gues-what-day-it-is-its-slap-yo-face-day.jpg
Views: 1636
Size:  90.1 KB

So nothing yet on multicrew state?
    My concern is not multicrew but how long this beta is going to last and will it delay 2.4 which we don't know nothing about even FD is a year late with updates, at least stuff us with 2.4 and next season content news while waiting double as promised.

We're all doomed dooooomed I tell you

I posted this somewhere else but just in case FD don't implement something take screenshots of your sliders in all categories and recreate in live

Originally Posted by IamMe View Post (Source)
    So nothing yet on multicrew state?
    My concern is not multicrew but how long this beta is going to last and will it delay 2.4 which we don't know nothing about even FD is a year late with updates, at least stuff us with 2.4 and next season content news while waiting double as promised.
    It will be long. But somehow I am getting the feeling that 2.4 could be the same as 1.5 was - the last bit of season 2 that is launched with the next one.
    CMDR Mr Crown Vic P71

so im having problems with the launcher in the 2.3 beta and its saying the launcher is to old. Ive updated and nothing is working and i updated it a second time still nothing idk why its down but it shouldve already rolled over.

Originally Posted by optimal_909 View Post (Source)
    It will be long. But somehow I am getting the feeling that 2.4 could be the same as 1.5 was - the last bit of season 2 that is launched with the next one.
    I hope so!

- - - Updated - - -

Is there end of 2.3 beta on sight?
    I have beta access but it has nothing to bring me back in game so i'm waiting that "unknown trailer" content.

Originally Posted by throwingjimmy08 View Post (Source)
    so im having problems with the launcher in the 2.3 beta and its saying the launcher is to old. Ive updated and nothing is working and i updated it a second time still nothing idk why its down but it shouldve already rolled over.
    Tried this?

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5305898

I am suggesting "Long Path Tool" program that solves path too long issues with simplicity.

NEC-NEC-NEC-NECROMANCY

For more infomration on the PBSF clan as a whole, or to join our growing organization, head to http://pixelbandits.org/joinus

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 434950515253