Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter #159

"The one, the only..."

Makes me sound like Chesney Hawkes! Ye Gods...

Cheers,

Drew.

Hello everyone. This might be a stupid question, but what do I have to do to receive this newsletter in my e-mail everytime is issued?Is there a placa that I can subscribe it?

Originally Posted by drew View Post (Source)
    "The one, the only..."

Makes me sound like Chesney Hawkes! Ye Gods...

Cheers,

Drew.
    LOL.

By the way, I was sat in a doctors waiting room this morning skimming this thread ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...Purchase-First

Anyway, one thing led to another and by the time my number was called I'd bought something called "Elite: Reclamation" (how amazing is the internet that we can do that these days?), read all the intro stuff and was well into chapter one. It's pretty good so far, I was actually quite annoyed that I had to stop reading!

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    LOL.

By the way, I was sat in a doctors waiting room this morning skimming this thread ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...Purchase-First

Anyway, one thing led to another and by the time my number was called I'd bought something called "Elite: Reclamation" (how amazing is the internet that we can do that these days?), read all the intro stuff and was well into chapter one. It's pretty good so far, I was actually quite annoyed that I had to stop reading!
    Thanks CMDR! Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,

Drew.

Originally Posted by KoteBR View Post (Source)
    Hello everyone. This might be a stupid question, but what do I have to do to receive this newsletter in my e-mail everytime is issued?Is there a placa that I can subscribe it?
    You can subscribe to the newsletter on your Frontier Store account:
    https://www.frontierstore.net

Thanks, but I find the format and coloring unreadable. I'm using the light theme.

Here's the top:

Originally Posted by Andargor View Post (Source)
    Thanks, but I find the format and coloring unreadable.
    I don't know what Moderators like Jenna think (off the record) about the new newsletter format (and distribution method) but it strikes me that, for the sake of personalising the newsletter email with our own name at the top of the email (which doesn't even work, this weeks email to me had "Cmdr Cernicalo" at the top, whoever the hell that is) and for the sake of a personalised unsubscribe link at the bottom (which we can presumably do via the website), it's no longer possible to simply post a new forum thread each week containing the newsletter in all its glory (for those that don't receive the email) without doing a horrendous (and presumably quite time consuming) cut and paste job on it.

Can't we just admit this new method isn't working and go back to the old method?

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    I don't know what Moderators like Jenna think (off the record) about the new newsletter format (and distribution method) but it strikes me that, for the sake of personalising the newsletter email with our own name at the top of the email (which doesn't even work, this weeks email to me had "Cmdr Cernicalo" at the top, whoever the hell that is) and for the sake of a personalised unsubscribe link at the bottom (which we can presumably do via the website), it's no longer possible to simply post a new forum thread each week containing the newsletter in all its glory (for those that don't receive the email) without doing a horrendous (and presumably quite time consuming) cut and paste job on it.

Can't we just admit this new method isn't working and go back to the old method?
    FD, Please, this. ^

I had to unsubscribe from my old email address (thanks BT) and subscribe with a new email address.

I still got #159 on Saturday morning.

Originally Posted by amigacooke View Post (Source)
    I had to unsubscribe from my old email address (thanks BT) and subscribe with a new email address.

I still got #159 on Saturday morning.
    I don't get them at all even though the little button is ticked!

To that end if anyone has received it please post it here....

Thanks

Yep, i dont get them anymore either, neither does my mate...

Please give us a Sneak Peek!

Anyone else notice the typo at the end there?

I too want to go to the Ceil Nebula, sadly it's not on my galmap

Originally Posted by Thirstybadger View Post (Source)
    I don't get them at all even though the little button is ticked!
    I suffered two newsletter free weeks. The solution that worked for me was unsubscribing then resubscribing.

Got the newsletter. Nothing in it except news on what Sandro has already written as dev update.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast