Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Alliance rescue CG

  1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1

    Alliance rescue CG

    Hey guys,

    A number of you have been asking about the Alliance rescue CG and the levels of contribution required.

    Unfortunately there was a bug which meant that a scenario hadn't spawned. Luckily that bug should now be fixed and we will be extending the CG by an additional week in order to allow the community time to take part.

    We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

  2. #2
    Woohoo! Thanks Zac.

    Time to head back to Fedmich...

  3. #3
    Awesome! Gives me time to jump in! Thanks!

  4. #4
    Bug=Thargoid.
    I knew it!
    Thanks Zac.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Hey guys,

    A number of you have been asking about the Alliance rescue CG and the levels of contribution required.

    Unfortunately there was a bug which meant that a scenario hadn't spawned. Luckily that bug should now be fixed and we will be extending the CG by an additional week in order to allow the community time to take part.

    We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
    Thanks Zac, really appreciated

  6. #6
    Thank you for letting us know what was/is going on; and extending the duration.

  7. #7
    That's some great rescue feeding frenzy, but is it possible that you forgot to make Wreckage Components legal? #legalizewreckage!

    (edit) So the commodities market at Roberts shows wreckage as a "CG buy", but when you have any (which is shown as illicit), it won't be available for sale there; you can sell it on the black market though, and it appears to count towards the CG that way. It still feels weird that an explicitly requested commodity would be illegal, especially considering that this is the "peaceful" part of the event, and carrying contraband can spice things up a notch

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Shadowdancer View Post (Source)
    That's some great rescue feeding frenzy, but is it possible that you forgot to make Wreckage Components legal? #legalizewreckage!

    (edit) So the commodities market at Roberts shows wreckage as a "CG buy", but when you have any (which is shown as illicit), it won't be available for sale there; you can sell it on the black market though, and it appears to count towards the CG that way. It still feels weird that an explicitly requested commodity would be illegal, especially considering that this is the "peaceful" part of the event, and carrying contraband can spice things up a notch
    Weird but it has always been this way - escape pods use to be the same way ...

  9. #9
    Well, okay...

    ...but what about this week CGs?

  10. #10
    Great news thanks!

    Is the bug on the French version solved as well? The titles have been swapped.

  11. #11
    Woot!

    Awesome sauce!

    Thank you Zac!

  12. #12
    Why not just extend the one CG then instead of both, the combat one wasn't bugged....

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Kietrax View Post (Source)
    Weird but it has always been this way - escape pods use to be the same way ...
    I was always wondering - when you save someone's life with an escape pod - it is obviously a good deed! So why is it illegal? Otherwise, authorities should commend you for that with a medal (or some bonds)!

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by Gavin Burke View Post (Source)
    Why not just extend the one CG then instead of both, the combat one wasn't bugged....
    "A rescue operation has been launched to recover Escape Pods and Wreckage Components from the wreckage. To ensure the safety of those involved, the Fedmich Electronics Partners has placed a kill order on all wanted ships operating in the Fedmich system, and has promised to reward pilots who deliver bounty vouchers to Roberts Port."

    If the rescue operation is extended then it seems logical to extend the combat operation as well since that was its purpose in the first place.

  15. #15
    The level 10 CG's definitely allows enough time for everyone to participate; instead of completing in just a few days, if not hours.

    These have been fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast