Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter #161

Originally Posted by DrParanoia View Post (Source)
    Really? Livestream in the evening of 14th February? Guess you're mostly relying on single people? Not that gamers ever have girlfriends/wifes though... So, good call!
    Well seen

YAAAAAAAAAWN! Are we there yet?

Originally Posted by DrParanoia View Post (Source)
    Really? Livestream in the evening of 14th February? Guess you're mostly relying on single people? Not that gamers ever have girlfriends/wifes though... So, good call!
    <merging real life with game>
    Since we have no multicrew (yet), you could not attend together with your gf/wife anyway...
    </merging real life with game>

Originally Posted by Marc_Hicks View Post (Source)
    I have noticed they're turning up much, much later in my e-mail than they used to! Check in a few hours I say.
    Still no newsletter

Xbox One: CMDR neonoxDE
    If you play Elite: Dangerous on Xbox One AND PC please have a look at this thread

Originally Posted by Momoka Azuka View Post (Source)
    There had better be hair with that character creator
    yeah i want beards too

Originally Posted by neonox View Post (Source)
    Still no newsletter
    I had to go back to the store and re click the option again, since then its been coming on time.

Originally Posted by Conch View Post (Source)
    yeah i want beards too
    And beard physics.
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18757&dateline=1418705464

Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post (Source)
    And beard physics.
    Dynamic beards that grow the longer you're out of the bubble on an exploration trip.

Couldn't organise a you know what in a brewery this lot.

Originally Posted by Marc_Hicks View Post (Source)
    I have noticed they're turning up much, much later in my e-mail than they used to! Check in a few hours I say.

Originally Posted by JesusRocks1988 View Post (Source)
    Dynamic beards that grow the longer you're out of the bubble on an exploration trip.

Made my day!

Gonna watch those streams.

Describes the game perfectly, "End possibilities await" with very few of them realised so far.

Just a quick note about the email I got yesterday evening about the Commander Creator. At the bottom there was a link to a Youtube channel, but it wasn't the main Frontier Developments channel it was one for a user called EliteDangerous1... You might want to sort out the link for Thursday's email.

https://www.youtube.com/user/EliteDangerous1

Elite

Originally Posted by BlastDuke View Post (Source)
    <merging real life with game>
    Since we have no multicrew (yet), you could not attend together with your gf/wife anyway...
    </merging real life with game>
    lol Master of Orion 2 Avatar xDD

Did someone already get the new newsletter? For some reason I tend to get it one day late all the time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast