View Entry Info: Cannot connect to mission server consistently at Noctrach-Ihazevich Research Facility

Category:
ED PC/MAC Bug Reports

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Cannot connect to mission server consistently at Noctrach-Ihazevich Research Facility

Cannot connect to mission server consistently at Noctrach-Ihazevich Research Facility

Severity
    Severe

Frequency
    All of the time (100%)

Time of occurrence
    At all times

Date of occurrence
    Since 02/02/17

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type

Commander Name
    Shay Na'im

Description
    No missions are available not are passenger mission or the commodities market at Noctrach-Ihazevich Research Facility. I have checked back repeatedly and this seems to be a consistent issue. It is currently impossible for me to complete any missions in that system. The error message reads error contacting mission server

Steps to Reproduce
    Dock at Noctrach-Ihazevich Research Facility and attem,pt to access mission list. commodities market or passenger list.

Additional files?

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    Hey ShayNaim, to help us with our investigation of this issue, could you please do the following?
    Please access your AppConfig.xml which be found in the projects folder where you installed the game and open this in Notepad. You'll see a block near the bottom named "Network". Please insert the following lines somewhere in that block -

ReportSentLetters="1"
    ReportReceivedLetters="1"
    VerboseLogging="1"

Any new network logs produced will now include more detail, which will help us with our investigation.
    Please attempt to recreate this issue in-game and then attach the corresponding network log so we can check it out.
    AppConfig file location (default):

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Frontier_Developments\Products\ [NAME OF YOUR GAME VERSION]
    Netlogs location (default): C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Frontier_Developments\Products\ [NAME OF YOUR GAME VERSION]\Logs
    Once you have encountered this issue and have sent us the logs, feel free to remove the line of code from the AppConfig file.

I just wanted to report the same issue (unable to connect to mission server at same facility). Let me know if you need me to also follow the steps above and send you a log, or whether you already have all the information you need from ShayNaim).

--
    Cmdr Gaius