Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: hotas + 360 +KB setup advice please

hotas + 360 +KB setup advice please

I have now got my hotas and KB setup just right. I'm also going to use my 360pad for driving, now setup!

flight controls are bound to hotas.
    though I want to utilise alternative fight controls, while I get used to the hotas..just in case I get into a tricky situation, I can switch to 360pad until I'm more proficient with the hotas.

Alternative flight controls.
    I am having trouble with one element and I have no idea how to get it sorted.
    I have started binding the keys to gp, one though has me stumped. it is YAW. if I go left ship goes right and vice versa. any idea how to get around this. no option to invert yaw!
    thanks in adv

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    Hi Kingston,

Currently inversion of alternate flight controls is limited. This should change in 2.3.

Originally Posted by Support-Tronador View Post (Source)
    Hi Kingston,
    Currently inversion of alternate flight controls is limited. This should change in 2.3.
    thanks for your response, is there a reason it was implemented this way. head wrecking element. especially when trying to do manoeuvres with AFC
    inversion would not be necessary, if it was responding to the correct flight path. obviously when alternative flight controls were added, no thought was used on direction YAW would do. complete opposite to what it should be.
    when will 2.3. be dropped?
    should? could mean it will change but not necessarily. will it be added or not?