Thread: Server Disconnection makes me start journey from beginning

Server Disconnection makes me start journey from beginning

I wouldn't mind so much, but with a breached cockpit I was making for the nearest star system with a port for repairs. I had about 6 jumps left, and around 5 minutes of air, figuring it would be close but at least I stood a chance. Then the game freezes, I get the 'could not connect to server' and when I re-enter the game I'm back to where I was 15 minutes prior to the disconnection, except I only had 3 minutes of air left!! Needless to say I lost my ship and my collected data

Submit a ticket on the support site, they have a category for credits lost to a bug and should at least be able to reimburse you for those. Having a 15-minute rollback is really weird, "normally" a lost connection should only set you back to the previous jump

Thanks Shadowdancer - would you mind pointing me in the right direction for the support site? I did look but ended up on these forums!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah - I assume it's the 'Found a bug' link in the yellow box at the tpo of the page! Cheers!

Originally Posted by kopperdrake View Post (Source)
    Thanks Shadowdancer - would you mind pointing me in the right direction for the support site? I did look but ended up on these forums!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah - I assume it's the 'Found a bug' link in the yellow box at the tpo of the page! Cheers!
    No, submitting a ticket and reporting a bug are two different things - tickets are for support to deal with a very specific problem related to your account, while bug reports are to let Frontier know about bugs and problems in the game. Assuming you're on PC, there's a "support" option at the top of your launcher - use that to submit a ticket.