Thread: Diamond theives!

Diamond theives!

Hello commanders!

I am looking to start a group of pirates!

Specializing in Diamond heists

Who's interested?

Small to medium ships only

We will operate everywhere there is high value targets. So expect to gain a bounty! We may be carrying put operations against federal, imperial or alliance targets.

This won't be a full time outfit. Just when we are are planning or carrying out operation.

All loot will be equally distributed among heist members, after expenses and compensation have been reimbursed.

We operate in groups of 2. With room for 4 support ships. Minimum ship count 2 maximum 6.

Lead section
    one lead chase ship - fast, agile and equipped with hatchbreakers + module sniping weapons.
    combat partner - close support to lead, heavily armed combat ship that can maintain speed.

Tail section
    Cargo runner - medium agile ship to assist with cargo collection. lightly armed for carrier protection.
    Cargo carrier - medium sized ship, Well armoured/Sheilded. Decent cargo capacity 100t+ - equipped with collector limpets

Support section
    Support lead - fast response combat
    Support tail - fast response combat

Limited training is available, however we expect you to be familiar with the game. Any pilots welcome to join.

Interested, just started pirating a few weeks ago and its been a blast. I run a python with 140t cargo, went out with a buddy a few times with near the same build so that we could take the entire haul from T9's. CMDR Sadpandaa

Originally Posted by SadPandaa View Post (Source)
    Interested, just started pirating a few weeks ago and its been a blast. I run a python with 140t cargo, went out with a buddy a few times with near the same build so that we could take the entire haul from T9's. CMDR Sadpandaa
    Sweet, how much does a t9s hold full of low temp diamonds fetch on the black market

Ive never had enough space to carry it all, but I can get around 8 million for my 140t. T9's I have seen are usually over 200t of diamonds each, I have seen one with 290t.

I'll be interested in joining in if I ever get enough time online!!! How dare RL get in the way of my game time!
    CMDR Madrax573

Praeliator of the dark places!

Come check out the daft FA-off pilots!

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...Concept-Group)

Discord - https://discord.gg/EN39rcP

I'll run some raids with you. I'm the Commander of Archons Wolves. Xbox GT: EoP KHORNE
    If this turns out to be profitable I can bring the Wolves out to hunt.

Sorry khorne, as I am pc player this group is for pc only.

But can give you some tips if you want to shoot me a PM

After some teething issues, the heists are currently underway and pulling in some decent cash.

It isn't the easiest way to make money but far better than killing skimmers!

add me to the game CMDR razorlight been doing ice diamonds hiests my self alone

Evening. I'm already in a group but am always keen to make new friends. Add me in game and look me up if you are looking for Pirates. I am Ouberos in game too.

Hello, I've been pirating diamonds for a few months now usually solo but would much rather work in a wing of two. I'd be interested in joining a group like this. Add me in game, CMDR KARRA

Sounds fun!

I'm co-leader of a group so my time may be limited, but I do love a good diamond heist!

CMDR Marra Morgan in-game.

The safety word is "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch"