Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Two interdictions "after" dropping from supercruise...

Two interdictions "after" dropping from supercruise...

Hi!
    I was heading for "Chris´ and Silvia´s Paradise Hideout" (who invnted THIS name???) in Eurybia today at about 20:05 Middle European Time. After hitting "o" to drop out of sc, i realized, that someone (NPC ??? Deathgod) interdicted me. I could not react in any way, not even drop out of sc myself. After about 1 minute in front of the "interdiction tunnel" I got a message, that the server was unreachable. I reconnected, flew back (from about 300ls away of the station), got into the "o-zone", hit "o" again, and again, someone interdicted me. This time, my Asp dropped at the station and I landed as normal.
    I know, that in multiplayer games connection timing is very important, but i never had this problem before. Now twice within 5 minutes. And after the first interdiction I was kicked from the server with the red triangle on my HUD. Am I now flagged as Interdiction logger???

:-( CMDR laHorg

sorry for my English...

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    Hi CMDR,

Go ahead and send us a ticket. We will be able to look through your game logs and see if we can work out what happened here.
    Frontier Customer Support Team

Have you checked our FAQ? Need to open a Ticket? Please visit our support page!