Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Alien Ruins changing based on altitude

Originally Posted by RaptorUK View Post (Source)
    In solo mode, from what I have read, you can get 92/101 on XBOX and 94/101 on PC, the difference being the Beta 1+ site
    Cheers Raptor - with regards to the PC, I have completed this mission twice:
    - the first time but I was going back to Meene every so often, so did not get the actual bonus
    - the second time, armed with the Zach-Tomasov spreadsheet, all in one sortie, and with bonus paid out!

I am a PC ED player myself, so never saw the bug - only when my son was "following me" so to say on his xbox and checking the spreadsheet.
    But you say that it can indeed be completed up to 92% still on Xbox? Is that with using alternative systems taken into account?

Originally Posted by Schizo Cobra View Post (Source)
    But you say that it can indeed be completed up to 92% still on Xbox? Is that with using alternative systems taken into account?
    My progress so far has been only what can be done in Solo mode using whatever systems worked for me I wasnt following a specific spreadsheet

Any update on this situation?

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #64
    Hey Cmdrs,

Sorry for the delay with getting back to this.

Please let me know if this continues to be an issue for your after the 2.3 update goes live.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345