Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31343536
Results 526 to 534 of 534

Thread: EDDiscovery - Journals, Exploration, Trading, Voice Recognition/Speech, Star Maps

  1. #526
    Originally Posted by robbyp View Post (Source)
    We have done nothing to the 3d map for a while.... No idea why you would have any issue. Try using a different theme.

    10.2.2 released with a single change to fix a rareish prob
    You're not listening to me. In 3D map. The star system finder. Where the star system name is. There used to be a text box in black on white. You used to be able to click on it. And then type in another star system name. Then the map centred on that system. Just like in ED Galaxy Map. Now the text is theme colour on black. And you click on it. And nothing happens. It's just like clicking on the title bar of a Windows window instead. It doesn't matter what theme you use. That was a really crucial feature. Now it's gone. Just saying.

  2. #527
    Originally Posted by CMDR Ibizan View Post (Source)
    Could that be modified, please?
    Fixed for the next patch.

    Originally Posted by GargoyleBG View Post (Source)
    probably it wasn't finished downloading all systems in the first few runs, wrong impression, I see it downloads <1K systems now.
    Cool, we'd be properly messing with people with capped connections if we'd messed that up

    Originally Posted by Commander Diffin View Post (Source)
    And you click on it. And nothing happens. It's just like clicking on the title bar of a Windows window instead. It doesn't matter what theme you use. That was a really crucial feature. Now it's gone. Just saying.
    This is still working for me in 10.2.2 - click in box, type system name, click centre on system button, map centres on system.

    What, in excruciating detail, are you doing?

  3. #528
    Originally Posted by Commander Diffin View Post (Source)
    You're not listening to me. In 3D map. The star system finder. Where the star system name is. There used to be a text box in black on white. You used to be able to click on it. And then type in another star system name. Then the map centred on that system. Just like in ED Galaxy Map. Now the text is theme colour on black. And you click on it. And nothing happens. It's just like clicking on the title bar of a Windows window instead. It doesn't matter what theme you use. That was a really crucial feature. Now it's gone. Just saying.
    Works for me - you have to click on the icon next to the system input field - it looks like a target whose mouse-over says "Centre Map on System".

  4. #529

  5. #530
    Is it possible to include the figures for amounts of cargo delivered + required in the missions window?

    As in this:





    It would be good to see how much was required and how much had already been delivered.

    ........

  6. #531
    I'll add it to the list ;-) Not sure how easy it is to compute.

  7. #532
    Originally Posted by robbyp View Post (Source)
    I'll add it to the list ;-) Not sure how easy it is to compute.
    I don't know how it is included in the journals but since in the transactions panel it is shown as ...





    ... I kinda hope it might be easy to lift.

    Thanks for having a look anyway.

  8. #533
    It should be possible.

    Note we are on hold awaiting information from frontier for 3.3 - we need to see how much work it is to fix the program up for that.

    So new features are not top priority at the moment.

  9. #534
    A small QoL suggestion - I have the Scan Data visible while out doing my thing, and was wondering if there could be an indicator alongside the available resources stating if they're above average in composition. So, for example, if I scan a body containing Polonium and having a 1.2% or higher concentration, a small '+' could appear next to the hexagonal icon.

    This came from my wondering what the ranges were for each material when found and if this was a good spot to stop at and top up on a material. The best I could find for this info was this chart, which may be a little outdated now:



    It would just be an easy way to suggest taking a break and bringing out the SRV while out and about, if a system was 'too good to pass by'.

    As always, KUTGW.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31343536