Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Get Your Free Powerplay Decal Pack on Our Store Now

Any infos for Xbox players Ed ?

Originally Posted by Caramel Clown View Post (Source)
    For some reason clicking checkout leads to just empty white page. Anybody else having this?
    The store might be taking a hammering, just being a bit slow.
    On my first Cmdr it went straight through quickly, on my second Cmdr I had to enter Captcha details.

The other thread got locked so just wanted to say here - thank you.

What a nice gesture from the team. I'm sure people would have paid for these, and I'm sure you know that too.

[up][up]

Oh, this is a nice surprise.

But, I'm a wintern, where is Felicia's decal? :(

Thank ED for this. I'd been waiting for powerplay decals and was suprised they were not there when I first started.

Originally Posted by Nick Sticks View Post (Source)
    The store might be taking a hammering, just being a bit slow.
    On my first Cmdr it went straight through quickly, on my second Cmdr I had to enter Captcha details.
    It lets me into the store, just can't go to checkout. Tried added some other cosmetics - same thing. As soon as I click checkout it just goes blank.
    I guess store is taking some beating now, as everybody are getting their decals :)

First of all: THANK YOU! Thank you for providing these decals, and for free![up]

Second: Your store's checkout seems to have crashed. :(

edit: Fourteenth time was the charm! I've got them!!!! ;)

Out of +rep for ED atm :) .. thanks!

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Greetings Commanders!

We have an all-new decal pack coming your way for free today: the Powerplay decal pack!

Consisting of 10 new shiny decals, this pack is on our store and is completely free of charge for every Commander. The Powerplay decal pack will always be free and this is not a limited time offer.

Pick up your free Powerplay decal pack from the store today(expected to be available after 10AM GMT)! But like I said above, don’t worry too much about rushing to the store to grab it, as it is not a limited time offer.

https://www.frontierstore.net/powerplay-decal-pack.html
    Right on Commander! :)

Superpower allegiance please? Federation/Empire/Alliance for those of us that don't do PP but do align, at least nominally, with a superpower?

12. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #27
    Originally Posted by JesusRocks1988 View Post (Source)
    Hey, Ed... any light to be shed on why this doesn't include Felicia Winters' logo?
    Hey - Winters is Coming. Play on words intended.

This is just an admin mistake! Will be getting added in ASAP :)

I demand specific Winters sign! :)

Oh, it's coming? Great!

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Greetings Commanders!

We have an all-new decal pack coming your way for free today: the Powerplay decal pack!

Consisting of 10 new shiny decals, this pack is on our store and is completely free of charge for every Commander. The Powerplay decal pack will always be free and this is not a limited time offer.

Pick up your free Powerplay decal pack from the store today(expected to be available after 10AM GMT)! But like I said above, don’t worry too much about rushing to the store to grab it, as it is not a limited time offer.

https://www.frontierstore.net/powerplay-decal-pack.html
    Thanks Frontier. Can't say I participate in Powerplay these days but these new decals will be welcomed by many so much appreciated.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast