Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Get Your Free Powerplay Decal Pack on Our Store Now

I get a store error when i try to 'buy' them. Xbox here.

Originally Posted by tengri View Post (Source)
    This.

I mean.. Yeah, freebie, grateful and all of course but why making ppl jumping through the store hoops for it?
    good marketing, while you are there you look around and might buy something else.
    -------: I do not fear Artificial Intelligence, I do fear the lack of Human Intelligence :-------

Originally Posted by Furinkazan View Post (Source)
    I get a store error when i try to 'buy' them. Xbox here.
    Seems Xbox specific that issue does. You're not the only one.

Ordered on PC account with no trouble.

Yes, I speak to a unicorn in my head. Yes, she's real. Deal with it.
    Member of DRX
    Xbox GT: V8UC UNICORN PC CMDR: Un1k0rn
    Cobra Mk III official Owner's Club: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...I-Owner-s-Club
    Flight System: Razer Ornata & Mamba | Saitek X52 | Speedlink Quinox | HyperX Cloud II | MSI Z97 GAMING 5 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | MSI GTX 960 4GB | Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHZ

Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post (Source)
    Why isn't is just added to everyone's library though? Wouldn't that be simpler?
    'cause chances are >0 people will look for and probably buy other stuff too when they are in the store...

FED. RANK: ADMIRAL --- ASSETS: 8.5+ B Cr. --- CREW: 1.5+ B Cr. --- ENGINEERS G5: 20 --- HOURS PLAYED: 2200+ --- EMP. RANK: KING

Took long enough. ;-)

Seriously, you guys need to crank out a LOT more decals!

EDIT: ANNNNND the store seems to be borked, gotta love a 500 error. :-P

Does iTunes and U2 ring a bell?

CMDR PINGMONSTER

Imperial Eagle Medusa/Type 6 Transporters Irene and Gladys/ Viper Mk IV Baby/Cobra Mk III Mithra/Diamondback Explorer Star Dancer/Type 7 Transporter Doris/Keelback Amazon/Viper Mk III Phaedra/Anaconda Kali/Sidewinder Makeda

"We got two categories of pilots around here. We got your prime pilots that get it, and we got your pud-knockers who dream about getting it. ..."

Lovely jubbly!
    Time to fly my colours!

Woot!

Assistant Cultural Attaché for G 14-6
    Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corps - Data Entry Clerk Second Class
    Alliance Office of Statistics - Kitchen Staff Supervisor

-[----->+<]>+.---.++++++++.+[-->+<]>+++.++[->+++<]>.+++++++++.+++.[-->+++++<]>+++.---[->++++<]>.------------.---.--[--->+<]>-.[->++<]>+.[--->+<]>+..---.--------.+++++++++++++.-----------.++.--[--->+<]>.

Finally, have been waiting for an alliance decal since the beta days!
    Beta backer - 28th to ever reach elite in exploration - Your source of "back in the good old days"

That is way too expensive for some decals. Who on earth would pay that much. ;-)

Sorry has to get a complaint in somewhere. Good job FDEV. They look good.

Great stuff. Thanks very much!

How long would it take before threads appeared complaining about unwanted decals?
    'Once OS X has been updated to support OpenGL compute shaders, or other technical options are available to us, we will certainly be very keen on supporting that platform.'

Thank you Ed! Have fun tonight

*brings the free stuff home*

Distant Worlds
    member #888 - Member of CCN Outlander Challenge

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast