Thread: Blank screen in Conflict Zone

Blank screen in Conflict Zone

Hi!

I recently started doing massacre missions in Fehu, but the game keeps freezing. Every 15-20 minutes the screen goes black and I have to shut the game down through the task manager. I played the game for several hours earlier today, doing the same missions in Fehu and the game was "stuttering" or "lagging" quite significantly, but it didn't crash like it does now. I've spent alot of time in CZ before and I've never had this issue. I've never done massacre missions or stacked them, so I'm wondering if it maybe connected with the missions. Also, my computer is a laptop, so it's not the best computer for gaming, but like I said - I've never had this issue before, so I don't think the computer is the issue.

Is this a known bug or is there anything I can do to make it stop crashing?

Edit: happening more often now, once every ~10 minutes. I'm also getting kicked with the error message "could not connect to adjudication server". This has happened twice in quick succession. I'm am convinced this is a server issue, so it must be happening to other players as well.

Thank you for any response.

Stack less than six massacre missions for the same faction & you should see improved performance.
    My System:
    AMD Athlon 860k, MSI A88X-G45 Gaming MoBo, 16GB DDR3, Asus Strix GTX 960 OC 2GB, Windows 10.

Thanks Will try that.