Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Multicrew Beyond Combat

I'm just worried that the new emergent combat system will be two battleships slugging it out, festooned with 360 turrets, leaving no room for skilled pilots in manoeuvrable ships.
    Which isn't what this thread is about, sorry. I didn't want to make a new one
    Dangerous
    Tycoon
    Elite

Well the fighters will still be a factor either way so there's that, too.

And Turrets still can't fire if there is no line of sight. The gunner can see you, but he can't hit you.

Jeesh that external gunner view is gonna be good for situational awareness > just gonna tell myself that ingame timeline 34th century, we would have the tech' ( maybe some sorta drone ? ) to generate a decent external view......... Bring it on already FDEV , I cant but must wait

ps. oops ... soz... just read the thread title. please forgive me, just sooooo looking forward to the update.
    ''Cyberspace is - or can be - a good, friendly and egalitarian place to meet.''
    Douglas Adams, 1 Dec 1993.

Originally Posted by BulletTrev View Post (Source)
    Jeesh that external gunner view is gonna be good for situational awareness > just gonna tell myself that ingame timeline 34th century, we would have the tech' ( maybe some sorta drone ? ) to generate a decent external view......... Bring it on already FDEV , I cant but must wait

ps. oops ... soz... just read the thread title. please forgive me, just sooooo looking forward to the update.
    It's indeed a useful feature to counter silent running builds, which can give you hard time.
    All the nice things you can do in OPEN - where dreams become a nightmare
    ~~~She lives a gankers life~~~
    ~~~Es gibt soviele Waschlappen in ED.....so schmutzig bin ich gar nicht~~~
    I always win - NOT (video)

Originally Posted by mung0 View Post (Source)
    Nonsense, res sites are a) the only place to find npc miners in action, b) the perfect spot to mine & bounty hunt simultaneously. My annie is currently set up to do this, slf & turrets set to fire-at-will mop up the pirates while I focus on scooping rocks. Works splendidly. Multicrew will make this even better.
    I see where you're coming from...but that's still pew with a bit of random mining thrown in as a sideline... not mining

-Xbox Gamertag- Mole HD
    -PC Cmdr- Mole HD (starting it all over again)

Originally Posted by Mole HD View Post (Source)
    I see where you're coming from...but that's still pew with a bit of random mining thrown in as a sideline... not mining
    Nah it's the opposite. I mine just the same as if I'm mining. The slf & turrets handle all the pew for me. Unless a particularly nasty npc / wing show up, in which case I take a short interval to break out the double-barrelled plasma surprise.
    mostly harmless

mostly

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456