Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I incapable of fighting or....?

Originally Posted by Exo Pesta View Post (Source)
    Hello commanders,

I'm not new player but it seems, I'm incapable of fighting or something wrong with my controls or I don't know Basically I even can't go thru tutorial fights, every npc just crushing me. I'm tried to play with mouse/keyboard - and it was worst experience ever... than tried play with Xbox one controller (I'm ok with controller in other games), it was slightly better and easier but still in combat I'm terrible... So maybe anyone has any idea what's wrong? Because right now after Horizons came out NPC pirates are on every corner (literally) and I'm just can't play any more.... Maybe Xbox one version controls are more polished? Thanks for any thoughts.
    Try getting a joystick, I've found it's much easier the control the ship with a joystick.

well... that's not what I expected

Originally Posted by afreeflyingsoul View Post (Source)
    Try getting a joystick, I've found it's much easier the control the ship with a joystick.
    With the mouse controls, it's much easier to fly if you map the yaw axis to left/right with the mouse - much more natural.

夏草や
    兵どもが
    夢の跡
    Summer grass
    All that remains
    of young warriors' dreams

i7-6700K -- Zotac GTX 1070 Amp! -- Asrock z170 Extreme IV -- Iiyama 32" 1080p -- OSVR HDK2 -- X52 Pro (modded) -- 3DConnexion Space Explorer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123