Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: passengers stuck in ship

passengers stuck in ship

i have a problem which is that the passengers from a mission won't leave my ship after it was destroyed by a station. I also don't have the mission anymore, the common way to solve this was to mass store your cabins yet this won't work for me i get an outfitting error and get send back to the station servises,

it would be nice if would get some help

Same Problem.
    Ticket is out.
    I don´t klick the Self Destruct Button on my Conda.

Ssame issue with passengers, but mine was from mission failing on accepting it. Fix this issue FD been around for a whiles now :/

4. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #4
    Hey there guys,

This is something we're working on but I'm sorry you've run into this problem!

Could you try the fixes we have here? https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/faq.php?id=366 ,If you find they don't work for you, please do open a ticket with us and we'll be happy to help.

-CMDR Normandy

Originally Posted by Support-Normandy View Post (Source)
    Could you try the fixes we have here? https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/faq.php?id=366 ,If you find they don't work for you, please do open a ticket with us and we'll be happy to help.
    -CMDR Normandy
    I've hit this with a passenger mission now and the single-store/multi-store didn't work, nor did logging in and out multiple times.

I opened a ticket (00000155865), but I'm stuck waiting in the same ship with no missions until it can be fixed manually.

Can you say if you have enough info on the back end to fix only the affected cabin? That way we could at least continue running other missions using other cabins whilst one is stuck without worrying that they'll be failed or messed up when the stowaways get evicted.

Help please, just at station to turn in passengers and I can't turn in

Same issue here. I got an instant fail mission yesterday right before a random server restert. Now I can't remove them. Transaction page is empty. This keeps me from regitting for combat and ties up a cabin. Dont want to self destruct.

Originally Posted by R4ver View Post (Source)
    Help please, just at station to turn in passengers and I can't turn in
    Do you have a cargo space for rewards?

Originally Posted by Talon Garr View Post (Source)
    Same issue here. I got an instant fail mission yesterday right before a random server restert. Now I can't remove them. Transaction page is empty. This keeps me from regitting for combat and ties up a cabin. Dont want to self destruct.
    Go to the outfitting, storage options, choose "Store multiple" and remove the cabins. You can't get rid of the passengers or cabins any other way, for now.

Tried this multiple times. Gives a fitting error andboots me back to menu. I should have mentioned that i have tried all the fixes listed.

Update: Ended up having to self destruct to fix the issue. It seems these errors occured around the same time that Frontier temp disabled VIP passenger missions. Not sure if they are related.

11. This is the last staff post in this thread. #11
    It looks like we recently hotfixed the ability to place full passenger cabins into storage (which, while a handy workaround for this problem, was technically a bug).

Luckily the Support team can fix this up pretty quickly, so send in a ticket if this affects you. We've adjusted the FAQ accordingly.

Talon Garr: I've reimbursed you for self destruct you mentioned as a result of this issue. This has been added to your credit balance.

CMDR Sticks

I've had a similar problem, although a little different.

I picked up a passenger mission and left the station, on my way out I had an issue connecting to the (something like Authorisation or transactions, one I've not seen before) server. Upon logging back in I've got me a cabin with passengers in it and no mission in my transactions or markers on the map so no way to dump them or progress, seeing as it's just a stipped out asp X I'mma just self destruct, but I figure I'd mention it for your data.