Thread: Upgrading to Horizons

Upgrading to Horizons

Hi,

I'm pretty new to the game and I'm thinking about upgrading from the "standard" Elite Dangerous to Horizons as I would really love to be able to land on planets. However, although I've only being playing for about a month now I've built up quit a tidy 4,000,000 credits and I also have some great weaponry on my viper. My question is would I lose all my credits / ship if I bought Horizons or is it possible to migrate your current status?

I also wondered whether it's possible to land on that many planets on Horizons (not sure what I would do on the surface though, but to be honest it would be enough fun simply being able to land) or whether you can only land on a select few. For example, would it be possible to land on Earth?

Many thanks for any help or advice.
    Chris

...isn't sure what's going on.
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

To answer your questions,

Your credits will be safe, they are linked to your commander account. and you can only land on non atmospheric planets at the moment so Earth is out at the moment... so's The Moon

Originally Posted by T.j View Post (Source)
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

To answer your questions,

Your credits will be safe, they are linked to your commander account. and you can only land on non atmospheric planets at the moment so Earth is out at the moment... so's The Moon
    Thanks very much - any idea whether I will also get to keep the ship / all its weapons or will I just keep the credits only?

Originally Posted by Phantomwheelspinner View Post (Source)
    Thanks very much - any idea whether I will also get to keep the ship / all its weapons or will I just keep the credits only?
    You keep everything. Credits, ships, arms, goods, all which concerns your commander. And you keep also the fines on your head

That's great to know, thanks very much.