Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter #162

Originally Posted by SlackR View Post (Source)
    Just read the latest newsletter... didn't take long! frontier your newsletters are ... lacking!
    agreed, they had a prime opportunity to show sneek peaks, details on the beta, more 'news' and it rarely happens.

A shame really

Originally Posted by sensai25 View Post (Source)
    Thanks Commander

Originally Posted by Kemo View Post (Source)
    agreed, they had a prime opportunity to show sneek peaks, details on the beta, more 'news' and it rarely happens.

A shame really
    I agree.
    I love the side features in every update and I wonder whats in this one.

I guess the idea might be that they are going to talk to the public about the side stuff at the same time or the friday of the week of the launch of the beta.

Its possible that this update will feature less side content given how big holo-me and multicrew must have been to produce
    Lore is law

Originally Posted by Scruffman View Post (Source)
    No new additions to the store this week is a bit of a letdown.
    Thanks for the link, CMDR

Originally Posted by Scruffman View Post (Source)
    No new additions to the store this week is a bit of a letdown.
    The Adder paintjob wasn't mentioned in the last week's newsletter. My guess that it was put in store by mistake back then and was meant to be this week's "surprise"...

Originally Posted by Caramel Clown View Post (Source)
    There's a silly mistake right in the beginning. Astrological community?.. Really? That's not the first time
    Also affect<>effect. I've seen that mistake in the newsletters before as well... :/

Originally Posted by Caramel Clown View Post (Source)
    There's a silly mistake right in the beginning. Astrological community?.. Really? That's not the first time
    Astrological? They used the word ASTROLOGICAL when talking about the Trappist-1 discovery. guffaw Oh my god ... well I'm glad to see they've got their best people working on the newsletter.

(click banner for guides, hint & tips, reference lists and much much more!)

And since they linked to just the picture of CMDR Bartos' control panel instead of the actual build, here's the link to the build: http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...r-Elite-Dange/

I haven't received the newsletter yet?!? Been signed up since 2015. Is anyone else having problems? They started coming Sat morning but as of Sunday eve, not a sausage!

I've got no newsletter #163 via email yet, too. Neither is it here on the forums, but:

...fly safe commanders...

Originally Posted by Tiri View Post (Source)
    I've got no newsletter #163 via email yet, too. Neither is it here on the forums, but:

I just received #163 for the second time in 3 days just 2 minutes ago

Originally Posted by Airwolfr View Post (Source)
    I just received #163 for the second time in 3 days just 2 minutes ago
    You are a privileged. I received only once. I want the same thing

I just rechecked my mailbox and I dont see newsletter #163... that makes me a sad panda
    Marcus (CMDR Morrell)

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Astrological? They used the word ASTROLOGICAL when talking about the Trappist-1 discovery. guffaw Oh my god ... well I'm glad to see they've got their best people working on the newsletter.

It's a typo - just as they managed to mangle the spelling of Arduino near the end. Get over it.

164 out now. Just a recap of Beta mostly, though it does feature some nice screenies.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast