Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Closing the circle

Cool Closing the circle

Or, My Cobra is become the Galaxy Serpent

After 618,000 light years, 28,160 systems and nearly 18 months I've gone all the way round.

Going to hang around the general area for the weekend to do some ELW hunting with Chiggy in the fourth of our irregular series of meeting up every time I've been around a crossing between arms on this trip and then back to the bubble via checking out some of the sights in the Orion Spur that I've not visited yet.

Pictures from the trip to date, many already shared
    Imgur Album

Full trip stats to come in a few weeks (or so) when I make it back to the bubble and sell the data.
    CMDR Cruento Mucrone - somewhere out there in my Cobra Silence Unbounded, Python (Unapologetic) Lifer For Rock And Roll​ or Clipper Anar Kaluva Tielyanna ...
    That or contributing to EDDiscovery - the essential explorer's companion - get it at https://github.com/EDDiscovery/EDDiscovery/releases

Congratulations on an epic journey, CMDR.

Have one virtual rep
    Fly dangerous, CMDR Macros Black

Wow.. That is one impressive journey..

amazing! good luck for the finish.
    ___

Ceci n'est pas une signature.

this is really awesome! congrats on your successful epic journey!

Congratulations... I am curious about the amount of credits
    you owe me my rebuy because when you combat log my missiles pass through you and hit the station which destroy me instant.

Originally Posted by Valije View Post (Source)
    Congratulations... I am curious about the amount of credits
    I'll let you know...
    CMDR Cruento Mucrone - somewhere out there in my Cobra Silence Unbounded, Python (Unapologetic) Lifer For Rock And Roll​ or Clipper Anar Kaluva Tielyanna ...
    That or contributing to EDDiscovery - the essential explorer's companion - get it at https://github.com/EDDiscovery/EDDiscovery/releases

Special breed man...special breed...lol congrats...incredible !

Impressive!

What's your jump range?

That's one crazy journey, grats.

Welcome almost back. Take care while returning to the bubble. No alarms and no surprises, please.

I simply love looking at screenshots in this game, so thank you for your beautiful ones.
    "As every student of exploration knows, the prize goes not to the explorer who first sets foot upon the virgin soil but to the one who gets that foot home first. If it is still attached to his leg, this is a bonus."
    "Jingo" by Terry Pratchett

Originally Posted by Shackram View Post (Source)
    What's your jump range?
    25.7ly on full tanks.

Awesome, crazy achievement!!

Congrats +1
    CMDR Garfield Carrott
    Master
    Entrepreneur
    Elite
    Ships
    Anaconda : "Boaty McBoatface"
    Vulture
    Asp : "The Narcoleptic Dog"
    Achievments

Awesome!

Possibly one of the first recorded circumnavigations of the galactic outer rim? One that's going to be archived on the Exhibition Hub either way

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast