Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Trappist-1 Discovery's Impact on Elite Dangerous

Should definitely be a big tourist site for passenger missions. Also, beware all that are going to Trappist-1, I and a few others will be there pirating to high heaven.

Wonderful news indeed! Thank you team for tuning star forge even more! Just put UY Scuti in the game also, pretty please!
    -= WHAT YOU DO IN LIFE ECHOES IN ETERNITY =-

Impressive! I would have left it untweaked as a testament to the accuracy of the Stellar Forge.

Fabulous! Absolutely in the spirit of Elite Dangerous.

Cheers,

Drew.
    • Drew wrote Elite: Reclamation during 2013 and the new official Elite Dangerous novel Premonition during 2017 •

WebsiteFacebookTwitter

• Drew no longer regularly posts on this forum, but if you're looking for an answer you're are welcome to contact him via PM or via his website should you wish to do so •

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GUI_Trappist-1_System-1440x810.png 
Views:	1988 
Size:	307.7 KB 
ID:	115079

Ace

- Elite Dangerous Info Twitter Feeds - No Spam - Pure Content -
    - @ED_GalNet - @ED_DevPosts - @ED_Weekly-

76Ly away....
    Guess I have to start the stream there tonight

What the deuce!? The Stellar Forge truly is astounding. First it predicts a planet around Proxima Centauri, now it predicts an entire star system?

*brain explodes*

That is really incredible how accurate the prediction was. Well done Frontier!

*scrabbles for tinfoil hat*

this is absolutely amazing.

i love it

Someone tell NASA to point their telescopes to places where the Stallar Forge is showing earth like worlds...Imagine players of Elite Dangerous being the first who unknowingly discover new possible new homes for humanity. *brain explodes*

So exciting!! Never been better time to explore ED!

13. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #43
    Originally Posted by duffbeeeer View Post (Source)
    Someone tell NASA to point their telescopes to places where the Stallar Forge is showing earth like worlds...Imagine players of Elite Dangerous being the first who unknowingly discover new possible new homes for humanity. *brain explodes*
    That'd be quite the turn of fate...
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

That's it! Frontier are time-travellers from the year 3303, and they're secretly feeding us real data about the galaxy in the form of a game, and pretending it's "procedurally generated".

Either that or it's Thargoids...

/tinfoil

15. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #45
    Originally Posted by AgentK View Post (Source)
    Impressive! I would have left it untweaked as a testament to the accuracy of the Stellar Forge.
    A few years back, we stated that Elite's space world of the galaxy would attempt to mimic and replicate findings (planets, stars, etc) by space agencies - or something to the likes there of!
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast