Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.3 The Commanders Beta - Changelog

My favorite's are:

- Secret stuff. Shhh.
    - ???
    - ???
    - Red Spider Nebula is now red

This is the best news, for all you having probs with your connect:

Network
    Experimental IPV6 support added

Much faster intuitive networking with broad abilities. Its better at hicking misformed routers and the trashistan clollectors.

Originally Posted by fennster View Post (Source)
    They will/might put it on the store in the next couple of days. They have before and there seems to be a demand for it. So watch this space.
    However there is a cap on the test server to allow more micro culling of bugs and glitches.
    Don't count on it going on sale. If FD sell life time passes again, maybe. I wouldn't hold your breath CMDR

Originally Posted by fennster View Post (Source)
    LOL Old ED avatar confirmed!

https://s2.postimg.org/ksffm9kw9/old.jpg
    niiice!
    See y'all in Space!
    CMDR Poet Starwind - PC
    CMDR StraylightMonk - XBox One

Stations can now be disabled, which will turn off thier response to crimes and will disable AI spawning
    Oh dear...

Ceterum censeo Pythem esse nerfam

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    [*]Added Megaships
    • ???
    • ???
    My Adventure of being stranded on Planet Wilson: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...eed-Ship-Rats!

Thanks for the hard work Frontier, amazing!

Hi Devs having a major problem downloading, I click update in the launcher and a message pops up that says: Failed to read from response stream Network connection closed?

Please start selling the Beta access today.

Secret Things. Shhhh.

Oh really?!

CMDR Nuntius Mehen- Grand Master Order of the Burning Serpent - 17 Draconis, Defected Canonn Scientist, Varati War Veteran
    FACEBOOK|| INARA || Join us @ THE ORDER OF THE BURNING SERPENT || DISCORD SERVER || THE CANNON || PC CMDR ||

Originally Posted by sleutelbos View Post (Source)
    *grabs a drink and starts reading*
    According to the patch notes, there will even be a new space bar for that drink

One question: with tne newer ATC voices, will we see the return of some of the older 2.1 voices that seem to be less common now? I miss that Scottish guy.

IMGUR - YOUTUBE - TWITTER - FACEBOOK - #KeepGoingZR

Originally Posted by irished View Post (Source)
    Hi Devs having a major problem downloading, I click update in the launcher and a message pops up that says: Failed to read from response stream Network connection closed?
    Hit 'options->alternative download' in the lancher.

Ceterum censeo Pythem esse nerfam

Amazing work. Thanks for this massive amount of content, bug fixing and improvements.
    Call me Sutek.

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast